Author Topic: Pile On A Grand Scale  (Read 6830 times)

Online newageofx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Markovna - Staring at my phone and go poop
« Reply #225 on: Today at 05:00:31 am »

Obviously I haven't completely shat myself out during the duo toilet training with Medea... but I urgently need to get rid of the rest of KV, I don't like this pressure at all..... By the way, I'm said to be able to really turn out my asshole and to squeeze out the creamy caviar just like a soft ice cream machine. Do you think so, too?

Categories: Pooping, Scat, Markovna

1.44 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:06:24

Markovna - Staring at my phone and go poop.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
ModelNatalya94 - Nurse Gets Dirty In Her Period
« Reply #226 on: Today at 09:00:32 am »

I imagine many of you are familiar with William Shakespare's tragedy Romeo and Juliet and the historic scene where Juliet throws her braid off the balcony to Romeo below.
Here, I wanted to replicate it but in my own way, I will be at the top of a staircase and my shit-eating slave will be below, I will stick out my fine ass from the balcony and instead of the braid, I will start shitting on my slave, he will have to catch all my shit on the fly with his mouth.
This will be his fifth meal since he arrived and he is very hungry because he is not allowed to eat anything other than what I expel from my body, but I want him to masturbate with my shit as well and so he will, half of it he will eat and the rest he will use as a lubricant.

680 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:54

ModelNatalya94 - Nurse Gets Dirty In Her Period.mp4