Author Topic: They Are Wide Open  (Read 2683 times)

Online newageofx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Jureka Del Mar & Adeline Lafouine Testing The Handmade Ball...
« Reply #165 on: May 08, 2024, 05:05:38 pm »

Tags: Anal, Anal Fisting, Gapes, Huge Toys, Prolapse, Rimming, Sex Toy

1.21 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:09

TWT180_Jureka_Del_Mar__Adeline_Lafouine_1080p.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Queen Selene - The worlds biggest pussy 21
« Reply #166 on: May 08, 2024, 10:05:40 pm »

The mesmerising Goddess of insertions 'Queen Selene' returns in this incredible, record breaking scene, devouring a 4XL 'Ogre' dildo from 'Hankeys Toys' to the base, followed by the 'Goliath' with two rubber fists alongside, in her 'Worlds Biggest Pussy'! Sometimes we just can't believe how much Selene can stretch her hole. She really stands way above the rest with her ability to devour multiple, humongous dildos in one penetration. She's the ultimate Wonder Woman of insertions, and we cannot get enough of her! Enjoy watching Selene begin this epic scene with the 4XL Ogre toy, measuring 15" tall x 4.5" thick at the base. It's a terrifying dildo that would strike fear in the heart of most women, but not Selene! She's going to devour it like no other lady can, and she does it with such ease! See her stand the Ogre beneath, then slam her hole straight down it's snatch, devouring it entirely to the base without a fucking inch to spare! She roles her pelvis around in circular motion, grinding on the Ogres base, and slamming herself up and down, then stretches her legs out in the splits position, as its head tickles her belly from the inside! This gargantuan dildo is well and truly conquered by Selene, and now she needs an even thicker, cunt busting penetration to satisfy her! She grabs two rubber fists, inserts them both to the forearms, then squats over the Goliath dildo, measuring 15" tall x 4.5" thick, and engulfs the entire fucking lot! HOLY FUCK! We really are witnessing more insertion world records now! Selene has a Goliath dildo and TWO rubber fists triple penetrating her gargantuan hole to its limits! How the fuck does she do it? We have no idea! But she loves every second of the insane cunt ripping insertion stretching her hole to tearing point, as she bounces up and down all three toys, and erupts in a mind blowing orgasm that really cannot be missed!

Tags: queen, dildo, orgasm, toy, hankeys toys

1019 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:02

The_worlds_biggest_pussy_21.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Tweetney - Raven rides some horses
« Reply #167 on: Today at 03:05:41 am »

Never saw raven as a horse girl... First dildo is my large centaur from pleasure forge. Main scene features my XL chance extremely deep felt insane

Tags: Fisting, Cosplay, Bad Dragon, Huge Dildo, Big Toys, Fantasy Dildo

3.08 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:16:50

Tweetney_-_Raven_rides_some_horses.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Tweetney - Samus rides some monsters
« Reply #168 on: Today at 08:05:41 am »

First scene features my XL troll from pleasure forge. Main scene starts with my large chance and ends with my XL chance

Tags: Fisting, Anal, Cosplay, Creampie, Bad Dragon, Huge Dildo

1.83 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:14:35

Tweetney_-_Samus_rides_some_monsters.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
BigYoni95 - Yonis double fisting orgasm
« Reply #169 on: Today at 01:05:43 pm »

Our insatiable British size Queen 'BigYoni95' returns in this shocking update, having her loose, bucket cunt double punch fisted insanely hard by her boyfriend, till its a prolapsing wreck! We've enjoyed watching this stunning 26yr old nympho annihilating her pussy with the most enormous dildos, now it's time to see just how hard she loves being double fisted with two male hands. See her begin bent over on all fours with the camera positioned directly behind her enormous, horse sized cunt. Her boyfriend fists her with one hand and spreads her pussy open to show us some shocking close-ups of Yonis snatch gaped to its limits and prolapsing to excess. She really loves having it destroyed and begs him to use both hands, which he does right away, sliding his second fist in alongside the other. The penetration is hard, twisting thrusts with all his strength, making Yoni scream in ecstasy. She frantically masturbates her clit with a vibrating 'Magic Wand' massager as she edges close to a mind blowing orgasm. 'Fuck Yes! Please Don't Stop Wrecking My Hole' Yoni groans, as she finally erupts in a body shattering climax. Her first orgasm's complete but they're only just getting started! Yoni turns over onto her back, spreading her legs apart and continues masturbating with her Magic Wand, as her boyfriend carries on double punch fisting her hole even harder. He twists both hands around inside her and blasts them in and out so fucking hard, Yoni growls like a demonic possessed whore! 'ARGH, Yes Fucking Fist Me Harder, I'm Gonna Fucking Cum' she screams and explodes in another incredible orgasm, then they both gape her pussy open with three hands, showing us just how fucking huge and wrecked it really is, as her vaginal walls and cervix bulge out and drool with her orgasmic fluids!

Tags: queen, gape, orgasm, prolapsing, cervix, double fist, punch, loose, bucket, punch fist, climax

853 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:38

Yonis_double_fisting_orgasm.mp4