Author Topic: Licking and Loving - The Art of Cunnilingus and Annilingus (Femdom)  (Read 16667 times)

Online ritta

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 142
« Reply #1605 on: March 27, 2024, 06:28:04 pm »
Mistress Courtney 142

Cast: Mistress Courtney aka Courtney Morgan

My piercing, green eyes will capture your soul from the minute you enter My world. I am the ultimate, cruel, man-eating seductress and as a petite 5'1'' blonde I'm like a pocket rocket: small enough to fit in your pocket and hot enough to make you go off like a rocket. In all seriousness, I take great pride in my appearance: perfect hair, manicured nails, elegant makeup and the perfect outfit to make you fall instantly to My feet.

I have exceptionally high standards and expect My slaves to act accordingly - to be well-mannered, willing to learn and open to an exploration of their deepest darkest desires. I have an 'old-school' approach to Femdom - strict, severe but also with a laugh and smile that will make you weak at the knees. Each of My sessions is different and entirely based around your limits.

Genres: CFNM humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Puppy/pony training, Electrical Torture, Fisting, Anal play, Bondage, Corporal punishment

Format: mp4
Resolution: 720x1280
Duration: 00:05:50
Size: 76.06 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 227
« Reply #1606 on: March 27, 2024, 07:28:22 pm »
Mistress Courtney 227

My piercing, green eyes will capture your soul from the minute you enter My world. I am the ultimate, cruel, man-eating seductress and as a petite 5'1'' blonde I'm like a pocket rocket: small enough to fit in your pocket and hot enough to make you go off like a rocket. In all seriousness, I take great pride in my appearance: perfect hair, manicured nails, elegant makeup and the perfect outfit to make you fall instantly to My feet.

I have exceptionally high standards and expect My slaves to act accordingly - to be well-mannered, willing to learn and open to an exploration of their deepest darkest desires. I have an 'old-school' approach to Femdom - strict, severe but also with a laugh and smile that will make you weak at the knees. Each of My sessions is different and entirely based around your limits.

Genres: CFNM humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Puppy/pony training, Electrical Torture, Fisting, Anal play, Bondage, Corporal punishment

Resolution: 720x1280
Duration: 00:08:27
Size: 107.14 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 295
« Reply #1607 on: March 27, 2024, 10:28:11 pm »
Mistress Courtney 295

Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:08:35
Size: 236.87 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 370
« Reply #1608 on: Today at 01:28:12 am »
Mistress Courtney 370

Duration: 00:08:28
Size: 235.89 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 447
« Reply #1609 on: Today at 05:28:04 am »
Mistress Courtney 447

Duration: 00:13:26
Size: 370.57 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 490
« Reply #1610 on: Today at 06:28:05 am »
Mistress Courtney 490

Duration: 00:22:19
Size: 1.63 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 538
« Reply #1611 on: Today at 07:28:06 am »
Mistress Courtney 538

Duration: 00:18:17
Size: 1.33 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 584
« Reply #1612 on: Today at 11:28:05 am »
Mistress Courtney 584

Duration: 00:12:02
Size: 894.97 MB

Download >> Keep2Share