Author Topic: Hard BDSM , Spanking , Bondage , Torture Mix Fetish Videos  (Read 4895 times)

Offline yersat19

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Lily LaBeau - Lily LaBeau is Brutally Tormented in Grueling Bondage
« Reply #450 on: April 24, 2024, 11:08:47 pm »

Date : 04.04.2019
Genre: Handler, Bondage, Caning, Fingering, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Clothespins
Director: The Pope
Cast: Lily LaBeau

Penny starts her day perched atop a custom device that was built to ensure she is helpless. Her legs and arms are spread out and all of her weight is resting on her pussy. The Pope enters and brings with him a dental device that will hold Penny's lips apart, which will impair her ability to speak. The humiliation starts as soon as it is applied to her face. She tries her best, but she cannot help but laugh at herself because of the way she speaks with it in her mouth. Penny's flesh falls under a full assault from a heavy leather flogger. Her tits, her ass, and everything else that he can reach is turned a bright red as the flogger flies through the air. Clothespins are applied to all of the sensitive areas as Penny helplessly watches. The orgasm reward starts and the humiliation ensues. All she has to do is just say, "pretty please". Next Penny is in a back bend and held in place with hard steel. She balances on her head as The Pope enters and adds twine lassos to her nipples, then hangs weight on the me. The flogging starts back up, only to lead to a crop used too. Suddenly, we find out that Penny is extremely ticklish, so he exploits that weakness the way he does all of the rest of them. He rips multiple orgasms from her pussy, and in a huge turn of events, he goes back to cropping her pussy into a "pain-gasm". The final scene begins and Penny is in a doggy position with her arms pulled back into a strappado. Her neck is chained to the floor, and after some more cropping, The Pope sets his sights on making her orgasm more than she has all day. Her pussy is filled up with a massive dildo, and the vibe is pressed firmly against her clit. He rotates between her pussy and mouth in a brutal frenzy of fucking. In the end, we have our Penny back, and that's all that really matters.

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize : 1.76 GB
Total Duration: 00:49:18
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from k2s.cc: 
Lily_LaBeau__Lily_LaBeau_is_Brutally_Tormented_in_Grueling_Bondage.mp4

Offline yersat19

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Dakota Marr - Wrong House Pretzel
« Reply #451 on: April 25, 2024, 10:54:17 pm »

Date : 2019
Genre: Dildo, BDSM, Suspension, Toys, Nipple Clamps, Zapper, Anal Play, Bondage, Electrical Play, Vibrator, Caning
Cast: Dakota Marr

I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and violate my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him. He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me. Maybe I do...

FileSize : 2.08 GB
Total Duration: 00:39:05

Download from k2s.cc: 
Dakota_Marr__Wrong_House_Pretzel.mp4

Offline yersat19

• Thank You
    • View Profile

Date : 11.12.2019
Genre: Deepthroat, Hardcore, Suspension, Blowjob, Nipple Clamps, BDSM, Ball Gag, Anal, Double Penetration, Fingering, Vibrator, Facial, IR, Cumshots, Cum in Mouth, Gangbang
Director: Kirin Kurai
Cast: John Johnson, Tommy Pistol, Ramon Nomar, Eddie Jaye, Donny Sins, Isabella Nice

Poor little Isabella Nice. She just needs a little money to help get her grandmother's pearl necklace back from the pawn shop. It's the last day before it gets sold! She almost got her new job, but she found out she was Over Qualified! What does that even mean. Luckily for her tight perky self, this Pawn Shop accepts Gang Bang Payments! Ramon Nomar agrees to this arrangement today & the men close in on her. All five studs whip out their huge hard cocks & offer it up to this little debt. Using her mouth she deep throats John Johnson while jerking off the rest. She moves on to swallowing Donny Sins monster cock, but gags hard on Eddie Jaye's thick meat. Tommy Pistol jack hammers his cock getting Isabella to choke. The men tear off her clothes, then slap her face & body. Ramon brings out the flogger and turns her body red with corporal punishment. They handcuff her and use her body and holes. Nipple clamps get Isabella wide eyed and screaming. It's time to tie this hottie up in full suspension rope bondage. gagged with a ball gag the men go to town on her wet tight pussy. Each take turns going deep and hard, while Isabella gets stuffed in the mouth. Finally those hard cocks are used to stretch out her anal asshole after her butt plug comes out. Those massive meat monsters tear her open as she scream how huge they are in her ass. Each take turns fucking all her holes. The guys flip her over and stuff her airtight. The double penetration gets her screaming with orgasm before each man unloads a thick hot cum shot on her face.

FileSize : 1.98 GB
Total Duration: 00:55:25

Download from k2s.cc: 
Isabella_Nice__Gang_Bang_Pawn_Shop_Isabella_Nice_Pays_off_Debt_with_All_Her_Holes.mp4

Offline yersat19

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Self Service - Jessica
« Reply #453 on: April 25, 2024, 11:00:29 pm »

Date : 15.06.2019
Genre: pussy whipping, self torment, solo, flogging, spanking, orgasm, whipping, BDSM, pussy torment

Jessica collected some whips and household stuff to beat her own pussy for pleasure.

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize : 1.13 GB
Total Duration: 00:28:43
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from k2s.cc: 
Self_Service__Jessica.mp4

Offline yersat19

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Whitney Wright - Fresh Meat Whitney Wright Is Bound And Fucked №1
« Reply #454 on: April 25, 2024, 11:02:34 pm »

Date : 10.04.2019
Genre: Machine Dildo, Bondage, Dildo, BDSM, Masturbation, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Solo, Fucking Machine
Cast: Whitney Wright

Whitney has shot for a few other Kink sites, but this is our first time getting her tied up and machine fucked. We start by giving her a ball gag and telling her to put it in her mouth, then make sure that she makes it tight. Her pussy instantly gets wet and she can't wait to start masturbating. She removes most of her clothes and then puts the vibe on her pussy. The orgasms pour out of this little slut and we can't wait to get her tied up and fuck her with the machines. We start with her on the bed and helpless against the head board, with her legs spread wide and her arms tied up and away from her body. The machine slides inside of her already wet pussy and begins fucking her. Her eyes roll back for the first orgasm as she gets a taste of how well she is going to get fucked today. After more orgasms than she thought she was going to get all day, we move on to the next scene. Next we fold her half into a pile driver with her ass and pussy up high for all to see. The machine is positioned and inserted into her wet cunt. The machine is turned up fast so we can ensure she is overwhelmed with non stop orgasms. She is allowed to have the vibe, but the machines seem to be doing a good enough job that she barely uses it. Next we have her standing above the next machine. It begins to slide in and out of her soaking wet pussy as she drools from the gag in her mouth. Her body glistens from the drool running down her body. We tell her to use the vibe until she can't take it anymore, and she does to crank out more and more orgasm until she is completely spent.

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize : 442 MB
Total Duration: 00:40:22
Resolution: 960x540

Download from k2s.cc: 
Whitney_Wright__Fresh_Meat_Whitney_Wright_Is_Bound_And_Fucked.mp4

Offline yersat19

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Ashley Paige
« Reply #455 on: April 25, 2024, 11:04:39 pm »

Date : 21.11.2019
Genre: Anal, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Bondage, LezDom, Vibrator, Flogging, Ebony, BDSM, Anal Hook, Lesbian, Strapon, Femdom
Director: Fivestar
Cast: Ashley Paige, Bella Rossi

Sister Ashley Paige is a sexy latex nun who finds the beautiful Bella Rossi desperately praying for forgiveness for her dirty little sins. Sister Ashley takes matters into her own hands and punishes Bella for basking in her whorish, pussy-licking thoughts. Punishment starts with Bella's hands and feet tied to a prayer bench where Sister Ashley is ready to make her repent. She starts with a little slapping and breath play. She makes Bella ask for forgiveness while she squeezes and slaps the sin out of Bella's big juicy breasts, making Bella wish she'd prayed in silence. Ashley then smothers Bella's face with her big juicy ass so she can get a taste of true forgiveness. Ashley then puts Bella to the test. She makes her pray while vibrating and playing with her wet pussy. Bella's hot wet cunt is clamped and spread wide open. Bella tries to fight the punishment, but it's so good that she just can't help but cum hard and loud. Bella then finds herself tied up doggy style with an asshook in rooted in her tight hole. Ashley has Bella in the perfect position to flog her nice round butt. She continues to flog her as Bella prays, begging for forgiveness, as if she hasn't earned it already. After getting Bella's ass nice and red, Sister Ashley then grabs Bella's head and makes her lick her nice wet cunt. She licks her pussy until she cums nice and hard. She continues her punishment with her big strap-on dildo. She fucks Bella hard, making her orgasm over and over. Then she fingers her with a vibrator and makes her cum again. Eventually, Bella is spent, with all of her sins orgasmed out. Or so she thinks. Sister Ashley has ordained that Bella's penance has only begun, and she'd better see this little slut in church on Sunday.

FileSize : 2 GB
Total Duration: 00:55:57

Download from k2s.cc: 
Ashley_Paige.mp4

Offline yersat19

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Julieth Timote - Colombian BDSM
« Reply #456 on: April 25, 2024, 11:08:47 pm »

Date : 2018
Genre: Petite, BDSM, Rough Sex, All Sex, Deep Throat, Spanking
Cast: Julieth Timote

FileSize : 1.64 GB
Total Duration: 00:28:43

Download from k2s.cc: 
Julieth_Timote__Colombian_BDSM.mp4

Offline yersat19

• Thank You
    • View Profile

Date : 09.08.2019
Genre: Fucking Machine, Stockings, Blowjob, Threesome, Suspension, Fingering, Machine Dildo, IR, Hardcore, Masturbation, Fisting, Pussy Licking, Cumshots, Clover Clamps, Anal Play, Lesbian, Vibrator, Toys, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Anal, BDSM, Squirting, FaceSitting, Flogging, Dildo, Facial, Whipping
Director: Ex Libris
Cast: Aiden Starr, Maestro Stefanos, Rob Piper, Victoria Voxxx, Zoe Sparx

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize : 0.99 GB
Total Duration: 01:32:30
Resolution: 960x540

Download from k2s.cc: 
Aiden_Starr_Zoe_Sparx__Masochistic_Anal_Sluts_Suffer_and_Squirt_For_BDSM_Party.mp4

Offline yersat19

• Thank You
    • View Profile

Date : 16.10.2019
Genre: Anal, Double Penetration, Hardcore, IR, Deepthroat, Cumshots, Bondage, Gangbang, Facial, BDSM, Blowjob
Director: Kirin Kurai
Cast: Lyra Lockhart, Eddie Jaye, Donny Sins, Robby Echo, Rod Jackson, Jake Adams

Lyra Lockhart is trying to teach an anger management course to a bunch of loud, mischievous men who aren't listening to a word she's saying. She rings her bell to get their attention and they just take the bell from her. She stands up and tells them that they need some self control and so they slowly approach her and start grabbing at her body. She gives up and gives in. They grab at her floral dress and pull away the fabric, exposing her perfect pale perky tits. They squeeze and suck her nipples, get her naked, and take her to her knees. Lyra is tied up in rope bondage with her hands behind her back. The guys pull out their big hard cocks and one by one they take turns fucking her mouth. They stand Lyra up and play with her pussy while she sucks their cocks. She tells them that she's ready to get fucked and so they tie her up in a different position on her back with her legs spread, with her arms tied to her legs. Student Donny Sins slides his big dick into her pussy and fucks her deep while the others grab and grope at her body and use her mouth to pleasure their cocks. After they've all had a turn fucking the teacher's pussy they switch to fucking her ass and she cums hard on their cocks as she gets her ass fucked deep and hard. After that, they put her legs to one side and fuck her her airtight by double penetrating her pussy and ass while she sucks cock. She gets on top of Eddie Jaye's big dick cowgirl style and she bends way over to get another double-stuffing of dick as the other guys take turns in her ass. In the finale when Lyra's face is finally covered in cum, the guys seem more relaxed and less stressed making the class a success.

FileSize : 2.52 GB
Total Duration: 01:10:20

Download from k2s.cc: 
Lyra_Lockhart__Anger_Management_Lyra_Lockhart_Gets_Gangbanged_by_Her_Students.mp4

Offline yersat19

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mallory Maneater. Foot Bound
« Reply #459 on: April 26, 2024, 11:00:28 pm »

Genre: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Humilation, Bondage
Cast: Mallory Maneater

Mallory is caught. Like a fly in a spider's web her feet are stuck. Her heels are locked in place and she's unable to remove herself from the sticky situation. Her body is at the whim of her captor. She struggles, wiggles, and twists trying to break free.The whip reveals the truth of a person. Mallory must stand there as lash after lash falls on her exposed skin. Her pale flesh is lined with red, but still she cannot move. Her feet hold her fast. Even when the whip turns to her exposed gash, still she cannot run.If the whip doesn't break poor Mallory perhaps the dragon's tongue will. The tears begin to flow when the dragon licks her face. She has no choice, but to receive its unwanted attention.

FileSize : 2.1 GB
Total Duration: 00:39:17

Download from k2s.cc: 
Mallory_Maneater._Foot_Bound.mp4

Offline yersat19

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Orgasm.Games - Lily's Dew
« Reply #460 on: April 26, 2024, 11:04:39 pm »

Genre: 1080p, Real Orgasm, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Bondage, Fingering, Restraint, HDRip
Cast: Lily Adams

Lily lost her last orgasm challenge tied up in the chair, so I give her a chance to redeem herself here. I use a smaller vibrator on a low setting and just play with her clit. She holds out for a long time but I can tell I'm getting to her as she can't help but leak drop after drop of sticky girl-cum. By the end there's a good little puddle. She has some super long eye-rolling orgasms with visible contractions.

FileSize : 1.09 GB
Total Duration: 00:30:13

Download from k2s.cc: 
Orgasm.Games__Lilys_Dew.mp4

Offline yersat19

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Kate Kennedy - Kate Kennedy is Brutalized in Extreme Bondage and Made to Cum
« Reply #461 on: April 26, 2024, 11:06:43 pm »

Date : 03.07.2019
Genre: Nipple Clamps, Fingering, Suspension, Clothespins, Flogging, Dildo, Bondage, BDSM, Vibrator, Ball Gag
Cast: Kate Kennedy

Kate begins in a brutal predicament tie with all of her weight resting on her knees. Her hands are box tied behind her, and her ankles pulled up to ensure she is balancing on her knees. A gag is shoved into her mouth, then multiple nipple clamps are added to each nipple. This is more than enough for the average model, but The Pope insists on making her suffer more by adding weights to the clamps. Then he starts the impact with a blunt thud like pain, just like she said that she enjoyed. Next, we have Kate in a side suspension with one leg all the way up to open her honey hole for everything that he has in store for her. He begins by caning her clit, then moves around to other sensitive places. Her feet, legs, ass, and nipples all get the cane before he moves back to her clit for more suffering. Next, her outer labia is clamped and then spread wide and taped to her leg. A dildo is shoved inside of her pussy, and then a vibe is added to make this slut orgasm uncontrollably. In the final scene, she is face down and her ass in high in the air. The impact begins, and we see her body shake every time he strikes her with his flogger. After several minutes of severe beatings, she is fucked and vibed again into multiple orgasms before he finally leaves her alone.

FileSize : 1.45 GB
Total Duration: 00:40:26

Download from k2s.cc: 
Kate_Kennedy__Kate_Kennedy_is_Brutalized_in_Extreme_Bondage_and_Made_to_Cum.mp4

Offline yersat19

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Syren De Mer & Skylar Snow №2
« Reply #462 on: April 26, 2024, 11:10:51 pm »

Genre: Domination, MILF, Incest, Submission, Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Big Tits

VideoFormat: Matroska
FileExtension: mkv
FileSize : 101 MB
Total Duration: 00:02:30

Download from k2s.cc: 
Syren_De_Mer__Skylar_Snow.mkv

Offline yersat19

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Ava Nicole, Kelley May - Caned By The School Counselor
« Reply #463 on: April 26, 2024, 11:12:55 pm »

Genre: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Cast: Ava Nicole, Kelley May

Frequent spankings at school having had little effect on her behavior, Ava receives an unexpected visit from the school counselor, to help her study for upcoming exams. Counselor Kelley knows that Ava is a bright girl but that getting her to focus will require a little more than a smacked bottom. That is why the Counselor has brought her cane!

FileExtension: mov
FileSize : 368 MB
Total Duration: 00:09:59

Download from k2s.cc: 
Ava_Nicole_Kelley_May__Caned_By_The_School_Counselor.mov