Author Topic: Boys Solo Hot videos  (Read 117547 times)

Online LMChallea

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Boys Solo Hot videos
« Reply #2670 on: December 22, 2021, 06:09:51 am »
NakedPapis Darky Rundu

Release Year: 2015
Studio: NakedPapis
Cast: Darky
Genres:  Latin, Solo, Cumshot, Masturbation
Another hot papi added to your favorite Latin Gay Website. Darky has that big dark meat. He hangs around with other Bi Latin Men around his hood. Low key papi.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:01
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1842kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 193.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NakedPapis Darky
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lorenzo Solo Vilanova I La Geltru

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Lorenzo
Genres: Solo, Cumshots, Muscular, Masturbation, Latin
Lorenzo is a hot mixed-heritage guy. There is a touch Caucasian, some Puerto Rican and a little Middle-eastern in his geic cocktail. He has a rockin' body, and I could tell by his initial images he was very hairy, so advised him to let it grow out. The battle against his natural hairiness was lost and it was time to embrace it! Clearly he works hard on his body, so he was worried the chest hair would hide it. I dunno, I don?t think you can hide his super fit physique! Love his hairy bush and armpits! Sniffffff! Lorenzo is a very friendly guy, easy to smile, and we clicked perality-wise. He play on Team Gay, but has a few non-stereotypical traits, like an obsessive following of sports, particularly professional basketball. Lots of checking scores and making sure he was able to watch a good gameing up that evening. Lorenzo is a versatile Top. You can tell just by the way he works his cock. He will bottom, and mentioned that he had been wanting to get fucked more often after a recent really good experience. But my best guess is he will likely be a more dominant top. There is a little OutTake at the end. There were some vibes going on, but he still took me by surprise, and his questions seemed so earnest, so I left it in there. Hope you find it cute too! Lorenzo will be back next week to work with Noah and it is super hot. He also has joined Team Chaos, so will be back for more work.
Duration: 18:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 406.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorenzo Solo
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

English Lads vol. 80 Boyes

Video language: English
But it doesn’t take them long to connect. That’s not what the bathhouse is about. Ricky and fraser take turns blowing each other then fraser rims ricky’s hot, shaved hole but it’s fraser who gets plowed. Deep and rich, ending in delicious loads of cum.
Duration: 24:14
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2727kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 518.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: English Lads vol. 80
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Seth Santoro Iva

Release Year: 2018
Studio: TylersRoom
Cast: Seth Santoro
Genres: Cumshot, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo.
 It was a long day at the gym body building and Seth likes to release the pressure of the day by enjoying a nice wank on the muscle between his legs. Seth is a dreamy body builder with the perfect naturally sculpted body hair to go with the bulbous muscles. He love to rub and sniff his hairy pits to catch a whiff of his masculine pheromone. Every sniff and smell make him more and more eroused until he can't hold back his load any longer. Enjoy!
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8747kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seth Santoro
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Solomon Aspen Jerks Off (720p,1080p) Boleslawiec

Cast: Solomon Aspen
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off
Welcome to the first video of our 2021 Holiday Marathon! We'll be releasing a video each week day this week and next week, so get your lube ready!  Solomon Aspen is back after a long hiatus from ChaosMen, so we decided it might be fun to have him revisit the Solo series and give us a new interview.  Solomon gives a very candid interview, sometimes bordering on too candid. Solomon has no shame, and we support that!  Solomon offers up some advice that he'd give to his 21 year-old self when he was starting in the biz, and he has nothing but positive things to say about his time spent with ChaosMen. Thanks, Solomon!  I'm sure you all remember how flirty Solomon is, and he doesn't disappoint. Solomon flashes his signature devilish grin at the camera before whipping out his dick. He reclines on the bed and strokes his cock while massaging his hole.  Solomon gets up on his knees and continues to work his dick, tugging on his balls before asking if you'd like to see his ass. He flips around and showcases his assets for the camera before reclining once more against the pillows.  Solomon works up a thick load that his blasts on his thigh before sampling a taste of his nut.  Stay tuned for a new raw scene from Solomon!

Total size: 1.5 GB in 2 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Solomon Aspen Jerks Off (720p,1080p)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rickey Silver Boylston

Release Year: 2021
Studio: OnlyFans 
Cast: Rickey Silver
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial,  Hairy, Muscular
As the doctors say, self-medicating is bad, but this guy knows a lot about it. Left at home alone, he is engaged in modeling and filming it on camera.
Duration: 16:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5588kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 704.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rickey Silver
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jaydoe Funsize - The Boxer Whiteclay

Cast: Jaydoe Funsize
Genres: Bareback
This week we feature Jaydoe Funsize who comes to us from Chicago, IL. While Jaydoe is only 5'5, we were shocked to find out that he was working with 9.5 cut thick. This guy right here is able to give you the best of both worlds as well, yup that's right he's versatile. Here's his first solo shoot with us called The Boxer. Enjoy!!!
Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1443kbps

File size: 288.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jaydoe Funsize - The Boxer
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Online LMChallea

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: December 22, 2021, 06:10:41 am »
GayHoopla - Zane Walker Makes His Dick Dance For The Camera! 1080p Bowdoin

Have you ever seen a dick dance before? I don't mean just bouncing up and down... I'm talking belly roll style movement. A Dick-Roll, if you will. Anyways, Zane's got one crazy talented dick and he loves showing it off! If you pay close enough attention, you might catch it dancing for the camera! He's here to leave an impression so he holds nothing back as he fingers his tight hairy ass and ends it all with the cherry on top: A big cumshot taste test!
Duration: 16:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 605.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GayHoopla - Zane Walker Makes His Dick Dance For The Camera! 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Luis Parker Sheakleyville

Cast: Luis Parker
Genres: Cumshot, Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Uncut.
Hey Troops,We have a special soldier visiting us today from across the globe. Luis is from Europe and while he's on leave he decided to hang out with us before he heads back for more special operations. Luis is as mysterious as they come. Right now you are on a need to know basis and what you need to know is that his name is Luis, Luis Parker.Luis has a remarkable physique with amazing boyish looks. His natural tan and flowing hair will drive you crazy especially when he eye fucks the camera. He's a Euro boy in the US showing off his lovely body and sexy cock.Claude pans down and up Luis's smooth amazing body showing us every detail the European boy has to offer. His uncut cock is thick and probably one the sexiest dicks I've ever seen and I'm sure if he ever comes back to visit again our vets will take every inch of that dick. It's long fat and veiny. He licks his fingers from time to time for better traction as he strokes that fat thick cock of his. Luis has some great low hanging balls as we see just how smooth he is from underneath and from afar. The way he looks into the camera is almost breath taking as if he has caught you watching him playing with that lovely dick of his.Finally Luis stands tall over our glass table and with a few last strokes his lets his nut loose and it splatters all over the table drip after drip showing us just how amazing this European soldier is.
Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2503kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 650.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luis Parker
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gi Zoe - American Boxer Ravena

Cast: GI Zoe
GI Zoe comes to us all the way from Arizona. This light skin thug has everything you look for when searching for a thug. He had never done anything like this before and was very apprehensive about doing it. Once the lights came on and we told him to just relax he did and things went quite smoothly. GI Zoe with his perfectly placed tattoos and 9 in pipe are sure to make your firework ignite this 4th of July. Enjoy!!!
Duration: 13:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1306kbps

File size: 137.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gi Zoe - American Boxer
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nicholas Bardem Jerks Off: Watch Me Work (720p,1080p) Seth

Cast: Nicholas Bardem
Menatplay wishes you a very Happy Holidays. Enjoy this special bonus video as our thanks!  Join me as I get dressed for work. French cuffs, polished chrome cufflinks, sheer over-the-calf socks, black brogued wingtip oxfords, silk red tie, and a fitted gray suit: the ultimate uniform. This is the business I'm in. I know exactly what's required, I cater to a very discerning clientele, and I always deliver ... even when I work from home.  My friends ask me what I do for a living? I'm Nicholas Bardem and I make fantasies a reality! Are You Ready to Play?

Total size: 1.7 GB in 2 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicholas Bardem Jerks Off: Watch Me Work (720p,1080p)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

CorbinFisher acm0335 Derek Madoc

Derek's a young stud that is extremely easy on the… well… everything!
He's got a great face, a tremendously endearing smile, and a totally amazing body that's wonderfully cut and defined, with nice big pecs and great arms. He's also got a really hot ass and cock! Ethnically he's a marvelous mix – with some Asian and European genes that have combined to wonderful effect. Further, he has just a great personality, and is one of the most friendly people you could ever hope to be in the company of.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1335kbps

File size: 140.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CorbinFisher acm0335 Derek
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ChaosMen Davis University Place

Davis seems to do everything with raw unbridled energy, including his solo. Very rarely do I get to do a solo with a guy who is so in to it. He just looks like he is having a blast. His dick is so rock hard in this film, I wanted to reach out and test it. He was hard the minute he took his shorts off, and I think I shot this film pretty much straight through. Any cuts I made were to shorten the video to fit online.
The precum kept dripping out and he loved playing with it. In fact, just before he began to bust his nut, he stretches a band of it and you can see it turns him on so much he gets.
Duration: 13:16
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 100.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChaosMen Davis
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jamesmy2ndname - Episode 1 Ovalle

アナルモロ感のが拘束される
亀頭責めで気持ち良すぎて悶絶するが、さらにケツをいじられ、雄泣きが止まらない!
そのまま生で挿入され、変態になりながらガンガン感じ、ドロドロの種を中に出されてしまう。
Duration: 13:50
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 4593kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 482.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamesmy2ndname - Episode 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Online LMChallea

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: December 22, 2021, 06:11:24 am »
David Montenegro   Jerking alone Horn Lake

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: David Montenegro
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Masturbation, Solo, Twink, Uncut.
This time David arrived home from football training all alone. When in the shower his mind began to wander and his big cock got even bigger. He could not control himself and started jerking off right then.
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2357kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 308.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: David Montenegro   Jerking alone
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Danny Cruz Jerks Off Meador

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Gay, Amateur, Solo
Sexy Danny Cruz Jerks Off hot cock play and cum for you! Enjoy!
Duration: 13:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 499.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danny Cruz Jerks Off
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nickoles Alexander - Episode 4 Hartsburg

先着1,000名ご招待券に注文ド殺到中!
ご購入できた方には必ずチケット付きなので楽しみにお待ちください!
人気のアイテム・サイズ・カラーから完売になりますので今あるサイズお早めに!
Duration: 3:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4528kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 130.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nickoles Alexander - Episode 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Czech Hunter vol. 7 Mount Sherman

My handsome driver is a little shy about having his face shown on film, because he doesn’t want people to know he’s willing to play around with other guys for cash.
Duration: 20:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5998kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 942.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter vol. 7
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Minute Man Solo vol.#22 Paradise Valley

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Colt Studio
Cast: Vin Marco, Don Arden, Josh Hardman
Genres: Big Cocks, Older Men, Muscle Men, Solo
Colt continues to raise the bar for the ultimate in hot voyeuristic man action. Starring Colt Man Vin Marco and Josh Hardman on their very first audition with the Colt Studio production team. Also Colt Man favourite Don Arden is back and takes it all off! See them stroke, pose and flirt like they were giving you your own private show.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:42:34
Video: 688x464, DivX 5, 1491kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Minute Man Solo vol.#22
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ready to Show His Hole - Nick Williams Unalakleet

Cast: Nick Williams
No matter how confident the guys are in their bodies, there's usually one part they are a bit afraid to show. Nick is the exception to that rule. Just before we started filming, he asked if he could go to the bathroom and clean his asshole to make sure it was presentable. I think he'll be popular..
Duration: 15:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2466kbps

File size: 301.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ready to Show His Hole - Nick Williams
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Archer Hart Weinstadt

Cast: Archer Hart
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial,  Hairy, Muscular
The guy masturbates and enjoys it. He caresses his cock until a white streak of semen escapes from him ...
Duration: 18:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7961kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Archer Hart
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Online LMChallea

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: December 22, 2021, 06:12:15 am »
Türkish Cum Guns 1 Sandborn

Release Year: 2003
Studio: turkish-boys.com
Description:We have time for Turks.....slip cream. Cut cocks need spittle or lubricant, so it slips better. 18 Turks show their hot bodies and also what you can do with them. The film is about scenes in which the guys also show where they like to have it. Hairy asses, cut cocks and these faces. Not only for lovers of Turkish guys.
Duration: 2:37:21
Video: 720x540, DivX 4, 1017kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Türkish Cum Guns 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tony Holiday Kaumakani

Cast: Tony Holiday
Love to masturbate !? This guy is also very fond of, while doing it quite spectacularly. He does not hesitate to masturbate on camera and post this video on the Internet.
Duration: 5:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7940kbps

File size: 328.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tony Holiday
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Real Construction Worker - Tony Pt 3 Beaumont

Cast: Tony 3
Tony is a real construction worker who came over right after work to jerk his dick for you. He was all dirty and took a shower first to get a bit more comfortable..
Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real Construction Worker - Tony Pt 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Preston Scott Jerks Off On Himself North Hartland

Horny model gay Preston Scott Jerks Off and hot cumshot action.
Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 543.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Preston Scott Jerks Off On Himself
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dale Cooper Northbrook

Cast: Dale Cooper
Genres: Ass Play, Big Dick, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.
You see him looking up at you from your phone. The mobile hookup site is the perfect place to order in when you are just not in the mood to cruise and you are now looking at your main course. A few texts later and there he is at your door, the incredibly handsome Dale Cooper. His handsome scruffy face looks even hotter than his photo and when he smiles you are as much his as he is yours. You do not even need to say a word, he knows exactly why he is there. Stripping seductively down to a jock strap, he knows you are eyeing him up like a piece of beef and he wants to give you the show of your life. He teases his finger around his hot hairy hole and just when you think he will pull away he plunges it deep inside, wishing aloud that it was your dick instead. He works his finger in and out and his cock become hard as a rock. When he shows you his entire body, from the athletic musculature of his chest to the chiseled strength of his legs you want so hard to take in the full picture but you cannot. The monster cock now standing at full mast is taking all of your attention. Framed by a delicious patch of thick dark pubic hair and a pair of low hanging balls, his cock would easily take two hands to wrestle into submission. Finally, once his show is nearing completion he lay you down on the floor and showers you with his hot creamy spunk. Leaving you exhausted and spent just from watching him. You know he will be back for more. A lot more.
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3430kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 487.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dale Cooper
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

OnlyFans - ButchDadUK Videos, Part 2 Ebeltoft

Horny guy gets naked and starts jacking his cock! He splatters a milky load of Cum onto his body!
Video: 1080x1920

Total size: 4.9 GB in 41 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - ButchDadUK Videos, Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BiLatinMen Frajo Red Lion

Once my straight friend that was curious. Asked what is a Bi Latin Men, is it a guy that just fucks men & women or does he fucks and gets fuck too? That left me thinking, my Google search yield a very relevant search. I rather point my friend to this website. He is hook on Mexican Dick. He just came from T.J and had a big ass orgy. He fucks around more with Latin Men than Women. I guess that is a Bi Latin Men :)
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps

File size: 112.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BiLatinMen Frajo
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Online LMChallea

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: December 22, 2021, 06:12:55 am »
OnlyFans - ButchDadUK Videos, Part 3 Birdsnest

Guy strips down and shows off his young bod! He spreads his ass for the camera and jacks off loads of sticky, dripping hot Cum!
Video: 1080x1920

Total size: 3.1 GB in 33 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - ButchDadUK Videos, Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Xavier Ryan Jerks Hillye

Latino home boy Xavier Ryan Jerks Out His Sweet Cums action!
Duration: 14:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 548.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xavier Ryan Jerks
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mason Woods Jerks Off Syktyvkar

Horny guy Mason Woods Jerks Off on bed and horny orgasm action.
Duration: 15:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 587.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mason Woods Jerks Off
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

MB - Elder Allen - Personal Study Onamia

After sean jerks out a warm load from his throbbing shaft, he's wants more. Sean gets on all fours and offers his perfect fuzzy hole doggy style. Andrea is on it in no time, ramming sean's ass expertly until he bursts cum all over sean's muscled butt.
Duration: 12:55
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2871kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 282.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MB - Elder Allen - Personal Study
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

MB - Elder Allred - Evaluation Juarez

After a thorough rimming of andrea's hungry hole, sean sits back inviting andrea to take his dick for an exhilarating ride. Andrea's intense moans let sean know that he's hitting the right spots, pushing him over the edge.
Duration: 16:05
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3274kbps

File size: 400.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MB - Elder Allred - Evaluation
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

WHiggins - Zdeno Jaro - Session Stills - 21-06-2013 Ranchos de Taos

Studio: WilliamHiggins.com
Zdeno Jaro is aged 19 and comes from Lostice. He is a student who likes Parkour and jogging. What a lovely looking guy he is. He has a beautiful face and a very winning smile, which appears very easily indeed. As he poses for the camera Zdeno removes his tee-shirt and shows off a well developed chest. He drops the jeans a little, as he turns and shows off his sexy ass before flexing his biceps as well. Turning back the jeans are still down and we see his cock and low hanging balls. Reclining on the bed, with the jeans down further Zdeno looks very good, with his cock semi-hard above his big balls He moves onto his knees to show us that hot ass again. The he works on his cock, getting it nice and hard for the camera. Standing up we then see Zdeno pose, with his cock rock hard before laying on his back and lifting those big thighs to let us see his tight hole. A big smile crosses his face as he shows off his ass, moving onto his knees and really spreading those cheeks. He finishes off his shoot with some more poses, flexing his biceps, with his cock nice and hard. What a great looking guy and a really lovely shoot.
Duration: 13:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2374kbps

File size: 255.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WHiggins - Zdeno Jaro - Session Stills - 21-06-2013
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brody Fields Highland City

Cast: Brody Fields
This video is a good motivator for masturbation.
The handsome guy undresses, takes his cock in his hand and caresses it until it becomes hard as an iron bar. He starts masturbating faster and faster until he cums!
Duration: 24:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4240kbps

File size: 767.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brody Fields
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Online LMChallea

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: December 22, 2021, 06:13:33 am »
MB - Elder Buckley & Friend Newman - Empty Classroom Tondano

The task for claude and marc today is to go to the market hall in budpaest and find the ‘fruits of love’. I don’t know why they had to go all that way as they seem to have found the fruits of true love right at home with each other.
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2495kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 245.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MB - Elder Buckley & Friend Newman - Empty Classroom
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anton Rivera Priddy

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Anton Rivera
Genres: Cumshot, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.
I almost wanted this guy to be named Hercules or Zeus, because he looks like a Greek god. He has the piercing eyes, a perfectly chiseled jaw line and muscles for days. He was very shy, so I let him take his time. I filmed him up against the window and let him slowly remove his clothing at his own pace. He took off his shirt and started to touch his massive pecs. His skin is nice and tan, and his muscles rippled in the window light. He then dropped his shorts and started to rub onto his crotch. As he grew harder, the underwear got tighter until he finally he removed it. His cock came out, and it was long and thick and smooth with a nice big head. He started to stroke it as he touched his chest and nipples. He finally walked over the couch and sat back and began to really go at his shaft. Next he showed off his rock hard ass. He teased us as he rubbed those two meaty globes, slapping them and spreading his cheeks. Finally he sat back down and started to really work himself up. He beat his dick harder and harder. Finally he stood and came all over the coffee table, drenching it in his white hot cum. I think maybe this guy is Zeus, because after watching that, I feel like I was struck by lightning.
Duration: 14:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3371kbps

File size: 358.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anton Rivera
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Enrique Stone Wilsonburg

Cast: Enrique Stone
Genres: Masturbation
The guy masturbates and enjoys it. He caresses his cock until a white streak of semen escapes from him ...
Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7860kbps

File size: 669.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enrique Stone
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jamesmy2ndname - Episode 4 Chelsea

大人気モデル結城悠と露天風呂へ!
白昼堂々、ねっとりキスからお互いにしゃぶり合い、
生ちんこが挿入されていく!
塀の外から声や車の音が聞こえるのに、お構いなしで喘ぎまくる
Duration: 8:00
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps

File size: 353.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamesmy2ndname - Episode 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Liam Andrews Ass Play Solo Jerkoff Casablanca

Blonde gay model Liam Andrews Ass Play Solo Jerkoff and cums action.
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 538.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam Andrews Ass Play Solo Jerkoff
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Robb Davis Jerks His Thick Cock Cordova

Skinny amateur gay Robb Davis Jerks her small cock, and cums...
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

File size: 505.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Robb Davis Jerks His Thick Cock
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Solomon Aspen Solo Vol. 2 Anton Chico

Welcome to the first video of our 2021 Holiday Marathon! We'll be releasing a video each week day this week and next week, so get your lube ready!
Solomon Aspen is back after a long hiatus from ChaosMen, so we decided it might be fun to have him revisit the Solo series and give us a new interview.
Solomon gives a Very candid interview, sometimes bordering on Too candid. Solomon has no shame, and we support that!
Solomon offers up some advice that he'd give to his 21 year-old self when he was starting in the biz, and he has nothing but positive things to say about his time spent with ChaosMen. Thanks, Solomon!
I'm sure you all remember how flirty Solomon is, and he doesn't disappoint. Solomon flashes his signature devilish grin at the camera before whipping out his dick. He reclines on the bed and strokes his cock while massaging his hole.
Solomon gets up on his knees and continues to work his dick, tugging on his balls before asking if you'd like to see his ass. He flips around and showcases his ASSets for the camera before reclining once more against the pillows.
Solomon works up a thick load that his blasts on his thigh before sampling a taste of his nut.
Stay tuned for a new Raw scene from Solomon!
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7799kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Solomon Aspen Solo Vol. 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Online LMChallea

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: December 22, 2021, 06:14:19 am »
Armando Purcell

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Armando
Genres: Solo, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot,Cute
Handsome like to jerk off and get high from it. Cutie cool caresses his phalos, look!
Duration: 17:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5915kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 771.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armando
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Manny Cortez Deersville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Manny Cortez
Genres:  Ass Play, Hands Free Cumshot?, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut.
Manny Cortez looks at you with his big brown eyes. They enthrall you and you find yourself unable to look away. You could stare at his handsome face all day but it is just the staring point because soon you find your eyes drifting like the water droplets cascading down his muscular body in a hot steamy shower. His strong hairy legs are a stunning contrast to his smooth, chiseled chest. It gives him the look of a mythical satyr, a creature of incredible sexual energy. As you shower next to him you get the feeling he wants you to look at his magnificent body. He slowly and seductively runs his hands over every muscle, making sure you see it in the best possible way. His thick delicious cock, hard from whatever fantasy is running through his mind, is practically waiting for you to take it all into your mouth. He wraps his hand around it and starts stroking up and down the shaft. Is he working towards a climax or just getting ready for you. You take just a moment to wonder this but before you can even approach he teases you by turning around and flashing that gorgeous ass of his. For today he is giving you a show, working his cock until he shoots his sticky load all over his hand. But when he goes, he leaves you with the feeling that next time it will be your turn.
Duration: 13:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3421kbps

File size: 351.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manny Cortez
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zane Walker Jerks Off (720p,1080p) Hattention - HACKER - attentiony

Cast: Zane Walker
Have you ever seen a dick dance before? I don't mean just bouncing up and down... I'm talking belly roll style movement. A Dick-Roll, if you will. Anyways, Zane's got one crazy talented dick and he loves showing it off! If you pay close enough attention, you might catch it dancing for the camera! He's here to leave an impression so he holds nothing back as he fingers his tight hairy ass and ends it all with the cherry on top: A big cumshot taste test!

Total size: 1.1 GB in 2 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zane Walker Jerks Off (720p,1080p)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jamesmy2ndname - Episode 2 Ellenboro

露出オナニー中のしんを発見し、野外で発展していく!
周りを気にしながらも、そのまま生で挿入し、
ケツで感じて声が出てしまうが。
生まんこで気持ちよく、しんにぶっかける。
Duration: 15:05
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 8967kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamesmy2ndname - Episode 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shea Shelby Gap

Cast: Shea
Enjoy watching this cool and hot  male  porn. Cuties cool and jerk off a lot!
Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5083kbps

File size: 567.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shea
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Czech Hunter vol. 12 Sprankle Mills

I was going to give him anything he might ask for. Thank god he was actually qualified for the job he was looking for. The young college drop-out was simply stunning and he didn't even object to my dirty advances.
Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 788.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter vol. 12
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ChaosMen - Solomon Aspen 2nd Solo 1080p Cambodia

Welcome to the first video of our 2021 Holiday Marathon! We'll be releasing a video each week day this week and next week, so get your lube ready!
Solomon Aspen is back after a long hiatus from ChaosMen, so we decided it might be fun to have him revisit the Solo series and give us a new interview.
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7799kbps
Audio: 110kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChaosMen - Solomon Aspen 2nd Solo 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Online LMChallea

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: December 22, 2021, 06:15:18 am »
Aaron Perez Bournemouth

Cast: Aaron Perez
Sometimes you need to "distort the shutter" as they say. Let your hand do whatever you want.
This guy's masturbation will not leave you indifferent and will cause a strong desire to start masturbating too!
Duration: 3:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6969kbps

File size: 192.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aaron Perez
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jordan Hayes jerk off fun Greig

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Gay, Solo, Amateur
Muscle hunk Jordan Hayes solo private jerking hot orgasm scene.
Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2158kbps

File size: 334.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jordan Hayes jerk off fun
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Online LMChallea

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: December 23, 2021, 07:32:27 am »
Türkish Cum Guns 1 Martinsdale

Release Year: 2003
Studio: turkish-boys.com
Description:We have time for Turks.....slip cream. Cut cocks need spittle or lubricant, so it slips better. 18 Turks show their hot bodies and also what you can do with them. The film is about scenes in which the guys also show where they like to have it. Hairy asses, cut cocks and these faces. Not only for lovers of Turkish guys.
Duration: 2:37:21
Video: 720x540, DivX 4, 1017kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Türkish Cum Guns 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Couldn't Keep His Hands Off It - Brad Tyler Potecasi

Cast: Brad Tyler
Brad is a 240 pound ex college football player from the south. He says he's very open sexually so he doesn't mind getting naked for the cameras. Unfortunately, his girlfriend didn't think it was a good idea at first so we had to reschedule until she came around to the idea of sharing him with us. For his movie, he got into the swing of things and thoroughly enjoyed pleasuring himself. I wanted him to do a hands free cum shot but he was so into it he just couldn't keep his hands off his dick..
Duration: 12:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1603kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 163.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Couldn't Keep His Hands Off It - Brad Tyler
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tommy Regan Lottery

Cast: Tommy Regan
Everyone understands the concept of "active rest" differently. This guy prefers active sexual rest. He masturbates in splendid isolation. She passionately tugs on her cock until she comes.
Duration: 35:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7970kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tommy Regan
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

CockyBoys - Guy Parker Strokes Off Spoleto

Studio: CockyBoys.com
It's been a while since Guy Parker showed that hot cock of his for my camera so I thought we'd have some one on one time - just Guy and my Camera. He came over to my pad and got straight to working that dick of his. He strokes that beautiful cock until he's rock hard then he flips over and shows off that ass of his for a while. That ass! I had almost forgotten how fucking hot his ass is. He plays with his hole for a bit (the kid knows what I like to see) before he flips back over and gets back to jerkin' that cock off until he shoots a nice hot load all over my bed. It's worth the dry cleaning [more...]
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3098kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 364.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CockyBoys - Guy Parker Strokes Off
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nickoles Alexander - Episode 35 Huletts Landing

大人気!生掘りたいちとけんちの生3P!
生チンポを入れた時から止まらない潮吹き!何リットル蓄えてるの!?
さらに二本挿しに挑戦!?狭い穴の中でゴリゴリ擦れて…
ラストは窓際とベッドで大量種付け!
Duration: 7:52
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 2029kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 126.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nickoles Alexander - Episode 35
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sean Christopher Ridgewood

Cast: Sean Christopher
Better than hand masturbation can only be masturbation with two hands. This guy tugs on his cock until he comes, until a trickle of cum splashes from the head of his cock.
Duration: 6:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7995kbps

File size: 413.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sean Christopher
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bryce Pontpierre

Cast: Bryce
A cute gay makes a cool porn movie. He caresses his genitals cool himself!
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5905kbps

File size: 868.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryce
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Online LMChallea

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: December 23, 2021, 07:33:14 am »
MB - Elder Berry & Elder Stewart - Transfers Tibas

If you trespass then you better be prepared for the consequences. When javi and adam crossed over into max’s land they didn’t realize what was in store for them. This is a hot raw encounter, rough and sweaty. Javi was forced to share his boyfriend adam with max. Pure bareback passion followed. A raw encounter not to be missed.
Duration: 22:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2122kbps

File size: 373.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MB - Elder Berry & Elder Stewart - Transfers
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tribal Great Falls

Cast: Tribal
Introducing Tribal, the beautiful young hotboy we found hanging out in the streets of South Beach, Miami. He loves to bare his well built body, and who can't help but notice the phat ass he got. He's a student who enjoys playing baseball and tennis.
Duration: 14:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5807kbps

File size: 610.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tribal
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bear Cub - Bentley San Perlita

Cast: Bentley
For those of you who like bear cubs I have an almost perfect example for you this week. Bentley is a fan of the site who and being on it is something of a dream come true for him. He's got the stocky fire plug body nicely covered with fur that's sure to please..
Duration: 20:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1633kbps

File size: 276.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bear Cub - Bentley
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Menatplay - Watch Me Work - Nicholas Bardem 1080p Bury

Menatplay wishes you a very Happy Holidays. Enjoy this special bonus video as our thanks!
Join me as I get dressed for work. French cuffs, polished chrome cufflinks, sheer over-the-calf socks, black brogued wingtip oxfords, silk red tie, and a fitted gray suit: the ultimate uniform. This is the business I'm in. I know exactly what's required, I cater to a very discerning clientele, and I always deliver ... even when I work from home.
My friends ask me what I do for a living? I'm Nicholas Bardem and I make fantasies a reality! Are You Ready to Play?
Duration: 18:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7844kbps
Audio: 313kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Menatplay - Watch Me Work - Nicholas Bardem 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Leon Holt Atlantic City

Cast: Leon Holt Reddezz
Check out this hot and sexy solo with Leon Holt.  This redbone from Texas pulls out his big dick just for your and strokes it till he blows a hot load.
Duration: 25:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1810kbps

File size: 367.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leon Holt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

GayHoopla - Bad Boy Carter Andrews Strokes His Cock With Perfect Form Yatahey

Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Carter Andrews
Genres: cumshot, cum, jerk, gay, masturbation, porn, solo
Carter Andrews is a personal trainer back home so it's no surprise that his dick-stroking form is on point. If you like tan men, look no further! We swear, this guy must work his dick out with how thick that thing is! Guess we should ask?
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3236kbps

File size: 224.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GayHoopla - Bad Boy Carter Andrews Strokes His Cock With Perfect Form
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brody Tyler Luray

Cast: Brody Tyler
How often do you masturbate !? Many people miss the opportunity to indulge in tremendous pleasure. This video will help you with this ...
Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7961kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brody Tyler
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Online LMChallea

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: December 23, 2021, 07:33:54 am »
Carson Cruise Port Orchard

Cast: Carson Cruise
Masturbation is our everything! Every guy knows this. If we didn't masturbate, we would go crazy. The hero of our video masturbates so that soon he ends up with pleasure ...
Duration: 35:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7926kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carson Cruise
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ben Thomas Fribourg

Studio: Randy Blue
Have you ever been stood up by a sex date? Youre waiting and youre horny, but what are you supposed to do? I decided I wanted to explore this theme in todays update. I was introduced to Ben Thomas by a mutual friend. He told me that Ben had done adult modeling before and was really comfortable in front of the camera. When we met I knew instantly that I wanted to shoot him. Hes got a great lean body just covered in luscious body hair. He has a very natural look about him and I just loved that. We talked for a bit and I got the feeling that Ben would be up for just about anything. I brought up my idea of being stood up for a sex date and my friend confessed that it had happened to him once in an alley behind a bar (which instantly made me think of Alley Cats) and that when the guy didnt show up he just whipped it out right then and there and took matters into his own hands. I was shocked, not that he had done this but that he chose to tell me about it knowing full well I would probably make a video out of it. Now that I think about it, he may have told me the story for that very reason. Well, regardless of the origins of the story, Ben did an amazing job of playing the horny trick left to his own devices. I took the opportunity of having a guy with a sexy ruggedness, all unshaven (in body and face) who appeared to have a fuck all attitude and put him in a dark alley just to see how it would all play out. He pulled that gorgeous cock of his out and started working it over in ways that would make any man jealous that he missed out on a chance to wrap his lips around it. Its a gorgeous cock all big and thick, and when he shot his load it shot all up into his furry chest and belly, getting the hairs all moist and stuck together. The perfect ending to an amazing scene.
Duration: 19:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1976kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 289.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ben Thomas
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Travis Stevens Pistoia

Cast: Travis Stevens
What or who do you represent while masturbating !? For those who do not know what to think about, this video will help, which will give your imagination a fertile ground for fantasies about the handsome penis of this guy who does not hesitate to masturbate to the camera
Duration: 11:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7943kbps

File size: 666.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Travis Stevens
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chase Carter On The Stairs North Thetford

Cast: Chase Carter
On this episode we feature a Hot Floridian named Chase Carter. This sexy thug doesn't mind showing his sexy gifts he was born with. His sexy medium dark complexion along with muscular frame are sure to get you rock hard anytime. Not to mention all of the tattoo's that he has. Meet Chase Carter
Duration: 6:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2179kbps

File size: 118.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chase Carter On The Stairs
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

MenOfMontreal - Alexy Xavier - Having The Jitters Peever

Although primarily straight, Alexy Xavier is a pretty open-minded guy. Like many other guys on the site, he strips in one of the city's male stripclubs, and has done a few solos in the past. He has also fooled around with guys, enjoying to explore, as he says... trying new things. Ben Rose did this interview as Marko was unavailable this day. Everything started out pretty relaxed, but just prior to shooting, our blond chiseled hunk got a call that seemed to throw him off his game a bit. We talked about rescheduling, but like a trooper, he insisted on going on.
Duration: 17:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4658kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 612.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MenOfMontreal - Alexy Xavier - Having The Jitters
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

MB - Elder Chamberlain - Field Missionary Dungannon

Knowing what milo really wants, connor hikes himself up a little higher, leans forward for better leverage, and begins slam-fucking milo. At this point milo is screaming out load as connor plunges balls deep over and over again. Connor then flips milo over and throws one of his legs over his shoulder, continuing the fuck-fest missionary style.
Duration: 13:30
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4642kbps

File size: 471.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MB - Elder Chamberlain - Field Missionary
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zahfar - Leather Solo Northallerton

Cast: Zahfar
Zafar, an outgoing guy from Atlanta, speaks about his sexual experience during his interview. After being asked if had group sex or 3 somes, he gets aroused and moves to touch his dick, but shockingly in his answer claims to have never had any group or 3 some sex. We find out that Zafar has a huge foot fetish and other kinky ideas, Lets watch as Zafar gives our eyes a nude leather and chains behind the scenes photo/video shoot with a splash of cum on sheets at the end.
Duration: 22:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4424kbps

File size: 765.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zahfar - Leather Solo
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Online LMChallea

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: December 23, 2021, 07:34:31 am »
Seth Alexander Brainerd

Cast: Seth Alexander
If you don't know what to do, masturbate like this handsome guy with a tight ass and a cock hard as a stone. Watch this video and try the same! Turn it around, you'll love it!
Duration: 5:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8030kbps

File size: 319.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seth Alexander
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Bachelor (Will Iden) Wren

Studio: Menatplay
Heres one more gift for your Christmas stocking. Beautiful , tall, straight Hungarian model Will Iden agreed to show off his meaty dick to keep us satisfied till the New Year. So we filmed Will in his apartment, coming home from a long day at the office, and having a well deserved holiday wank. At just 21 years old Will with his glowing fresh skin and piercing blue eyes looks stunning in suit, but its when he flops out that long cock from his flies that you really start to drool. We havent had a straight Hungarian for some time so we had to unwrap this guy on camera for you so that you can enjoy this perfect post Christmas pleasure!!
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2733kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 343.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bachelor (Will Iden)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mitch Bennett Longs

Working in this industry I often see guys that catch my eye, but rarely do I see someone who makes me stop in my tracks and just stare. I was at the gym the other day doing my workout when I noticed something strange. One by one all the guys around me were slowly turning their heads. I looked around to see what they were looking at and he was walking right past me. He had the most incredible muscular body, not like a bodybuilder but like someone who had worked on a farm or had done a lot of heavy lifting his whole life and then augmented what nature had given him with strict gym workouts to make it even better. His face was ruggedly handsome and when he smiled you caught a glimpse of a sweetness you wouldnt expect to see. There was such a confident swagger in his walk, self-assured without being arrogant. My head joined the rest as I followed this hunk of beef across the gym floor. Everyone else was a little intimidated but you all know me, I walked right up to him and asked him who he modeled for. He smiled this huge toothy grin and let out a belly laugh I didnt know he was capable of. He said he wasnt a model and I told him that he was now, all he had to do is call me. I gave him my card and we started to chat. We ended up showering, at the same time though not together, and it gave me a great idea for his debut video. Later, I could feel jealous eyes from all around the gym as we left together. So what if I didnt take him home to fuck him, they dont need to know that. Besides, Id much rather share him with you guys so we can all enjoy every inch of his magnificent body and gorgeous uncut cock.
Duration: 15:02

File size: 222.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mitch Bennett
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Babii Chiina Makaweli

Cast: Babii Chiina
Babii Chiina did his first solo on camera for Rockafellaz.  He is one of the quietest models ever filmed. Babii Chiina is mixed with Black and Chinese.  This sexy you dude from Indianapolis bring his own little twist.  Check him out his this solo action as he puts on a little show of ya.
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2651kbps

File size: 301.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Babii Chiina
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Joel Mason Skull Valley

Cast: Joel Mason
A handsome guy strips and starts fondling his dick. He gently takes it in his hand, fiddles it until the member gets up, and then begins to passionately masturbate until it finishes!
Duration: 13:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8008kbps

File size: 829.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joel Mason
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Castro Cheney

Cast: Castro
The thug himself comes with the big ass monster between his legs.  I know you can't get enough of this guy.  He's aggressive and wants his ass his way or he'll take it from ya.  If you wanna holla at this boy make sure you can take dick.
Duration: 12:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1155kbps

File size: 115.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Castro
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nickoles Alexander - Episode 49 Ivor

イケメンリーマン秦太郎とホテルでガチセックス!
目隠しをしたままいじられ、スーツ越しにちんこも反応!
最初はゴムあり交尾だったけど、途中で生で掘っていいと言われて、生掘りセックスへ。
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 235.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nickoles Alexander - Episode 49
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Online LMChallea

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: December 23, 2021, 07:35:08 am »
Chaut Hetland

Cast: Chaout
Chaut, the wannabee gangsta / rapper, showing off his skills, though the dick is where it's at. Chaut sure ain't shy bout dropping his draws and stroking his piece to hard perfection. This little papi thug got a whole lotta attitude and the dick and ass to match!
Duration: 10:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3225kbps

File size: 251.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaut
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sean Holmes 2013-08-20 Tanning Jerk Off Kaba He

Studio: GayHoopla
Sean Holmes is working on his new site and here's a taste of the creativity you can expect. This is likely a scenario most of us have faced when entering the tanning booth... Should I jerk.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 9:20
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 77.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sean Holmes 2013-08-20 Tanning Jerk Off
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Solomon Aspen Solo part 2 Madill

Solomon offers up some advice that he'd give to his 21 year-old self when he was starting in the biz, and he has nothing but positive things to say about his time spent with ChaosMen. Thanks, Solomon!
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 431.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Solomon Aspen Solo part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Grayson Frost Owen

Cast: Grayson Frost
Masturbation is our everything! Every guy knows this. If we didn't masturbate, we would go crazy. The hero of our video masturbates so that soon he ends up with pleasure ...
Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7990kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grayson Frost
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

18andupstuds - Jasper Jacksons Gap

Release Year: 2010
Genres: 
Big dick, nice hairy chest, handsome good looking man, very big dick. Fingering myself ...
Duration: 10:02
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1100kbps

File size: 90.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 18andupstuds - Jasper
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kenny East Prairie

Cast: Kenny
Beautiful scene of male masturbation. This guy does it so beautifully that it can't help but turn on. He tugs at his penis in various positions, moaning and breathing heavily. He does it until he finishes ...
Duration: 10:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7952kbps

File size: 634.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kenny
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

T.I. Da King Marmora

Cast: T.I. Da King
Check out this fly ass thug kid by the name of T.I. Da King. Yall know why he's called the mothafuckin King once he unpacks that big pipe of his. Homie be endowed like crazy and ain't afraid of showin yall what he can do with his gift!
Duration: 4:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2085kbps

File size: 77.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: T.I. Da King
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Online LMChallea

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: December 23, 2021, 07:35:56 am »
Hung Nolan Spews His Seed Matheson

Studio: Jizzaddiction
Lean and inked straight boy Nolan is famous around these parts for that thick and long rock hard cock. Seeing him jacking off is a pleasure, but seeing the guy jerking out his hot cum right into his own face and mouth makes him even hornier to watch. He teases, reveals his big meat, jacks his shaft and spews his load, giving himself a sexy taste of his own juices!
Duration: 20:33
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1365kbps

File size: 224.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hung Nolan Spews His Seed
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Horny for Love Nolensville

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Gay, Solo, Jerk off
Horny british guy amazing jerk off solo cums action. Enjoy!
Duration: 13:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 2929kbps

File size: 315.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny for Love
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cyd Westhampton

Cast: Cyd
Great clip, the guy enjoys sex when jerking off. This is really cool male porn!
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5932kbps

File size: 717.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cyd
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Severino Los Santos

Cast: Severino
Enjoy watching this cool and hot male porn. Cuties cool and jerk off a lot!
Duration: 17:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps

File size: 766.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Severino
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Colton Casey Miami Beach

Cast: Colton Casey
He was so carried away by himself that it grew into self-satisfaction. This guy loves to play with his dick. He does it so often that every next set takes longer and longer!
Duration: 4:15
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5642kbps

File size: 179.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colton Casey
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Justin Taylor Puts On A Show With His Cock! West Dummerston

Studio: Gayhoopla
Its time to rock the stage, and Justin Taylors dick is UP and ready! Justins hard as fuck right out of the gates and he gets right to it. He kicks back and strokes that dick for a while before hopping on the bed for the real fun. This is one hell of a show by our newest bad boy!
Duration: 22:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4986kbps

File size: 835.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Justin Taylor Puts On A Show With His Cock!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Camming Boys Cum Splashing Paola

Genres: Gay, Solo
Horny gay in glasses Zack Randall, Anal self fuck and jerk off solo.
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5952kbps

File size: 841.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Camming Boys Cum Splashing
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Online LMChallea

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: December 23, 2021, 07:36:37 am »
Logan Slater Jerk Off Solo Blue Mountain

Genres: Gay, Solo
Sexy sweet blonde guy Logan Slater Jerk Off Solo, hot cums...
Duration: 17:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 630.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Logan Slater Jerk Off Solo
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Manny Cortez - 720p Lemon Cove

Cast: Manny Cortez
Genres: Freshmen, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Uncut.
Manny Cortez washes his hot sexy muscular body and works his big thick cock just for you in a steamy shower scene.
Manny Cortez looks at you with his big brown eyes. They enthrall you and you find yourself unable to look away. You could stare at his handsome face all day but it is just the staring point because soon you find your eyes drifting like the water droplets cascading down his muscular body in a hot steamy shower. His strong hairy legs are a stunning contrast to his smooth, chiseled chest. It gives him the look of a mythical satyr, a creature of incredible sexual energy. As you shower next to him you get the feeling he wants you to look at his magnificent body. He slowly and seductively runs his hands over every muscle, making sure you see it in the best possible way. His thick delicious cock, hard from whatever fantasy is running through his mind, is practically waiting for you to take it all into your mouth. He wraps his hand around it and starts stroking up and down the shaft. Is he working towards a climax or just getting ready for you. You take just a moment to wonder this but before you can even approach he teases you by turning around and flashing that gorgeous ass of his. For today he is giving you a show, working his cock until he shoots his sticky load all over his hand. But when he goes, he leaves you with the feeling that next time it will be your turn.
Duration: 13:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3421kbps

File size: 351.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manny Cortez - 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Corporate Bunnlevel

Cast: Corporate
A true ladies man indeed Corporate is also the subject of many jerk off sessions. He is a man in every sense from his solid 200lb athletic frame to his big strong hands. Corporate has a smile that would wake the sun up and soft curly hair that he says the honeys like to grab when he?s deep stroking them to some R Kelly tunes. Let?s not forget about that lovely caramel stick he?s been blessed with, the thick vein filled dick of his looks finger licking good along with his low-hanging delectable balls. ?Everybody?s got a lil freak inside?, Corporate says because he loves for his females to open his ass cheeks and French kiss his hole. When asked the freakiest place he?s ever had sex he quickly replied, ?shit yo in the middle of the football field with two females and I took turns driving my dick into their wet hungry pussies?. Damn that?s definitely a sight to see. Well enjoy his shoot as he strokes himself into a cum-filled frenzy.
Duration: 17:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

File size: 823.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corporate
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ChaosMen - Kyle Bryant Solo Blanks

Cast: Kyle Bryant
Genres: cumshot, cum, jerk, gay, masturbation, porn, solo
Kyle Bryant is another new straight guy. He says he has not done anything with a guy, but he loves sex and thinks he can make it work with another dude. At the very least, get his dick sucked by a guy. Kyle liked showing-off for the photos and he liked the video even better. After a bit of flexing, he sits down and quickly gets his cock at attention and plays to the camera great! He has a hot, tight body and nice 7-inch cock. When he settled down to cum, I asked him if he needed new porn to view and he said he had been ready to cum the whole time. Sure enough, with just a little concentration, he blows a massive load! You can tell I was very impressed. Kyle is definitely a big shooter!
Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11779kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 985.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChaosMen - Kyle Bryant Solo
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Richard Pierce Woodbourne

Richard Pierce walks across the deck and dives into the pool. The water eagerly accepts his toned and muscular body as a mouth envelopes a lovers tongue. He swims, each stroke showing off the intricate musculature of his beautiful arms and the stretch in his sides as he propels himself through the warm water. He emerges, sunlight glistening off the droplets of water that roll down his smooth skin. His handsome face may hint at a guy whos reserved but sensitive, yet his tattoo shows a wild side as it starts on his chest and snakes its way over his shoulder and down his side. He is wearing a stunning swimsuit by boyRio Swimwear that perfectly outlines his amazing ass and highlights a package that youll be unwrapping with your eyes before he even comes close to being naked. And when he finally releases the beast from its cage he needs two hands to fully wrestle it into submission and bring himself to a quiet yet intense orgasm.
Duration: 14:59

File size: 222.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Richard Pierce
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Borschie in a Live Adult Video Chat Room - Chaturbate Heth

Studio: Chaturbate
In a Live Adult Video Chat Room....Borschie - Fantastic body of this guy. Elegant torso, firm ass, strong trunk and sweet smile!
Duration: 2:12:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2879kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Borschie in a Live Adult Video Chat Room - Chaturbate
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Prada San Ygnacio

Cast: Prada
Prada comin live at ya in yo pants. This hot and horny bad boy got the whole package with a phat dick and cute lil ass. Man you can just imagine lickin that tite lile butthole and nuttin all over yourself when he fucks you silly. Yea dats wassup.
Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6202kbps

File size: 662.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prada
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD