Author Topic: Pile On A Grand Scale  (Read 3573 times)

Online newageofx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
DirtyBetty - AMAZING Stinky Liquid PANTY POOPING
« Reply #180 on: May 15, 2024, 03:00:31 pm »

New BEST AMAZING SUPER TURBO video. GIANT EPIC BADASS ULTRA HOT #pantypooping . *I know you like that shit)))Incredible pile of really liquid shit pour from my ass. I crapped the entire toilet, but the liquid fragrant shit continues to flow from my asshole. I rubbed my ass with shit, smeared my hands with shit and fucked myself in the ass with my fingers. The craped girl in the toilet, rubbing herself ass with diarrhea . it's curious, is not it? Also check my official twitter page for updates, i hope you like it) Love you)

Categories: Pooping, Scat, Smearing, DirtyBetty

235 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:03:59

DirtyBetty - AMAZING Stinky Liquid PANTY POOPING.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Ebonybooty49 - bubbly fart for D
« Reply #181 on: May 15, 2024, 07:00:31 pm »

Something about letting those farts rip while I'm wearing yoga leggings is just so special and satisfying!

Category: Farting, Ebonybooty49

796 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:47

Ebonybooty49 - bubbly fart for D.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
ElenaToilet - Teasing Farting and Pooping
« Reply #182 on: May 15, 2024, 11:00:33 pm »

My slave who has arrived from england the day after he has eaten shit and chips is already hungry and his mistress will give him his meal directly into his mouth, he will be lying in wait while I make him a nice glass full of pee that will help him swallow the big turd I will give him.
He will be so big that he won't be able to chew it and swallow it all at once, I don't want him to waste anything, so I will immediately set about helping him to eat it all by making him drink my piss and putting my poop one piece at a time into his filthy mouth.
His stay in my dungeon is not over and the only thing he can eat this week is just my shit.

1.81 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:09:30

ElenaToilet - Teasing Farting and Pooping.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
KinkGodess - Pissy Sunday
« Reply #183 on: Today at 03:00:35 am »

Still in my parents' house I secretly continue my adventures while 3 people at home... After covering myself completely in piss I was super horny. I felt very naughty and decided to poop in my pissy panties and pee-covered bathroom floor. You see my sexy big butt up close while I strain, accidentally peeing even more. Then a delicious long soft shit comes out from under my panties. Oh man this feels so good...

Categories: KinkGodess, Pissy

134 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:02:26

KinkGodess - Pissy Sunday.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
PeachyJada - Filling my ass with poop and pushing it back out
« Reply #184 on: Today at 07:00:36 am »

Mmm I lean back in my chair, sucking my dildo while I pump my ass with a plug, and tell you how I can feel all those thick little turds up in there <3 I rub my clit with my toy before fucking my lil pucker and pussy at the same time (I love filling both my holes at the same time!) I shit out my plug and delightedly fart out my naughty hole before pissing in sweet little arcs like a fountain <3

I fuck my ass again while rubbing my clit and tell you I wanna shit out my plug-I tell you how pushing it back when I need to shit feels sooo good. I spread open my cheeks and plop! My plug gets pooped onto the floor. My hole gapes as I birth some thick turds, touching my slick clit while telling you how it feels so good~ I thrust two fingers into my gaping hole and describe to you in dirty talk how it feels  I dildo-fuck my pussy til I squirt a little, you can hear all the deliciously slick noises my slippery cunt makes deep inside <3

I rub some thick turds all over my bum and grind against my dirty chair before grabbing some more and smearing my ass, inner thighs and around my pussy, rubbing and laughing softly as I bask in the afterglow of cumming after a shitting a satisfyingly thick turd, playing a little as I shove a few pieces back into my butthole and poop them out again for fun <3

Categories: Pooping, Scat, Smearing, PeachyJada

594 MB | 1080 x 1920 | 00:05:30

PeachyJada - Filling my ass with poop and pushing it back out.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
PrincessBabyLuna - Relaxing Smear with Q and A
« Reply #185 on: Today at 11:00:39 am »

MASSIVE SHIT Scat Trilogy! I just left work and just the thought of getting all steamy and dirty when I'd return to my hotel room after a long day has me so horny and wet, I strip out of my work shirt and masturbate through my hot red panties, showing off my ass and enjoying the feeling of needing to shit! I peel off my red lace cheekies and fuck my pussy and ass until I can't take it anymore-I take a MASSIVE shit right in the entry way door and get so aroused I pound my ass and finger my clit, my head and knees to the floor, I cum UPSIDE DOWN over my pile of poop! What a way to start an evening  That poop looks SO smearable though, I'm still not done. wanna see what I'm gonna do with this huge pile of girl scat?

I show off my shit and tell you how much it stinks when I start smearing it all over my body! I smear all over my thighs, my tits, my ass, and my pussy <3 It's so relaxing and refreshing to get down and dirty after a long day and a good cum  the smell starts getting me hot and ready for another round so I pound my ass and cum again on the toilet and AGAIN on my knees with my shit smeared pussy right in your FACE!

The SCAT Trilogy wraps up in a steamy shower! I show you how messy I am after all my multi-orgasmic smearing fun and then lather up! I love how my poop flows off my body and caress myself as chunks and rivers of shit caressing my tits, ass and legs all the way down. The water "refreshes" the smell, too! I can hear the neighbors in my hotel, I wonder if they've been able to hear or smell me this whole time?

Categories: Pooping, Scat, Smearing, PrincessBabyLuna

2.87 GB | 1080 x 1920 | 00:42:02

PrincessBabyLuna - Relaxing Smear with Q and A.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Pulsifer Paprocki - Massive 1 lb 2 oz Shit for Slave
« Reply #186 on: Today at 03:00:41 pm »

Your little sister decided to indulge you in some dirty games.

Categories: EFRO| Pooping| Scat| Smearing, Pulsifer Paprocki

1.56 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:07:55

Pulsifer Paprocki - Massive 1 lb 2 oz Shit for Slave.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Sunnydelight69 - ToiletSlave RP For Elf Mistress Sunny
« Reply #187 on: Today at 07:00:41 pm »

I'm running to the toilet during a pool party. Was it something I ate? Have I been too relaxed sitting poolside in my new blue bikini?

The camera is positioned above so you get a perfect view of my body in the bikini, squirming and rocking with desperation to get this huge shit out of me. You can see every large turd come out of my ass into the toilet, one after another.

I worry if anyone at the pool party has noticed I left or if they will smell the awful stink after. leave the washroom. I wipe a big messy wipe of toilet paper. At the end there is a close-up of all the shit in the toilet.

646 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:57

Sunnydelight69 - ToiletSlave RP For Elf Mistress Sunny.mp4