Author Topic: Mercilless Mistresses  (Read 2066 times)

Online newageofx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Cuck Flogged And Busted
« Reply #135 on: Today at 05:10:36 pm »

My slave on his knees beneath ME and MY Alpha, his only purpose to worship me and do my bidding. He kisses and worships MY beautiful leather boots, while listening to me and MY Alpha kiss. MY slave is to be punished and humiliated today. What better way than having my Alpha Florentine (flog) his back under my instruction; meanwhile I use my leather boots he has just kissed and worshipped to cripple his balls and dismantle any remaining masculinity My slave has. Once his pathetic sacks have been demolished HE may worship my boots again while I kiss my Bull with my gorgeous red lips.

1.10 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:56

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Cuck Flogged And Busted.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Held Down And Busted
« Reply #136 on: Today at 09:10:38 pm »

My Slave is in his rightful place beneath me worshipping my gorgeous leather boots, I notice he has come to see me looking rather disheveled and unshaven. If you dare to display your pathetic cock covered in pubic hair, I will pull them out and feed them to you. Now I can see his inferior cock and balls it is time to annihilate them. My slave decides to flinch and close his legs. This will not be tolerated. Mr Courtney is here to restrain you and present your pathetic sacks to me for severe and humiliating punishment.

870 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:16

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Held Down And Busted.mp4