Author Topic: Mercilless Mistresses  (Read 6068 times)

Online newageofx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Mistress Luciana - Big Ball Ballbusting
« Reply #225 on: May 23, 2024, 05:10:42 pm »

Ballbusting, Femdom

92.5 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:04:56

Mistress Luciana - Big Ball Ballbusting.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Allie Heart - Couples Therapy
« Reply #226 on: Today at 07:47:51 am »

TAGS: MOUTH GAG, BALL GAG, BALLGAG, BONDAGE, SHINY LATEX BODYSUIT, TEASE AND DENIAL, WATCH FETISH, ORGASM DENIAL, EDGING, FORCED HANDJOB, ORGASM CONTROL, MILKING, MIND FUCK, MINDFUCK, YOUNG DOMME, WETLOOK NYLON, SHINY PANTYHOSE, BDSM, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Relationship problems? I've found the solution: just make them listen. You can't argue while gagged, and the sex has been phenomenal. The best way to completely take charge of your SO. With my BF strapped up, the push/pull between us is now only when he's strung up for me to torment. Never again will we fight, because anytime I want something, I can just make him do it for me or torment until he does. It really works!

887 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:08

Allie Heart - Couples Therapy.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Allie Heart - Romp And Ride
« Reply #227 on: Today at 07:51:03 am »

TAGS: WRAPPED BONDAGE, PLASTIC TAPE, MUMMIFICATION, GLOSSY LATEX BODYSUIT, PUSSY SLIDE, MISTRESS ON TOP, FEMDOM SEX, THIGHJOB, THIGH JOB, ORGASM DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, EDGING, FORCED HANDJOB, ORGASM CONTROL, MILKING, MIND FUCK, MINDFUCK, YOUNG DOMME, WETLOOK NYLON, SHINY PANTYHOSE, BDSM, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Slide, glide, grind and romp. My humps are inescapable, mummy. The bet it almost feels good, maybe you can pay extra close attention the the subtleties between my legs. Maybe you can feel the warmth of your goddess.

1.11 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:53

Allie Heart - Romp And Ride.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Cybill Troy - Rubber Clinic Dilation - Complete Movie
« Reply #228 on: Today at 12:10:31 pm »

TAGS: BRITISH FEMDOM, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH DOMME, FULL MOVIE, ENTIRE CLIP, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, BRUNETTE, PRO DOMINATRIX, BONDAGE, SHINY LATEX MEDICAL UNIFORM, NURSE PLAY, ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, PVC, MASKED, EXTREME DOMINATION, BDSM, YOUNG DOMME, COCK SOUNDING, SOUNDING, SOUNDS, URETHRAL SOUND, COCK TEASE, RODS, COCK SOUNDED, HUGE METAL SOUNDS, CRUEL CBT, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Cybill Troy is in the clinic, wearing her stunning, skin tight rubber, her slave is prepared, only his cock exposed for her treatment. She has her favourite steel probes to use on him, his cock rock hard as she masturbates him internally, over and over, as she squeezes his balls and takes total control of his body.

1.76 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:20:30

Cybill Troy - Rubber Clinic Dilation - Complete Movie.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Ezada Sinn - Matriarch Ezada Sinn milks Her chattel to nine...
« Reply #229 on: Today at 05:10:58 pm »

TAGS: MASKED, BONDAGE, MILF, BRUNETTE, PRO DOMINATRIX, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, GLOVE FETISH, LEATHER GLOVES, KNEE HIGH HEELS, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LEATHER BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, ORGASM CONTROL, VIBRATOR, SEX TOYS, POST ORGASMIC TORMENT, BRA, CLEAVAGE, BIG BOOBS, CUMEATING, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, BDSM, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DOMINANT WOMAN, CUMSHOT
DESCRIPTION: It has been a long day for My chattel; he has been humiliated, whipped, caned and fucked with My big strap-on. For the entire time, he has been locked in chastity, as it has been for several months. I like him chained here, on his tiptoes and totally at My disposal. I know the last thing he feels like right now is an orgasm; he just wants to go and rest, but this is his only chance for the chastity to come off. I have a very interesting plan for him today. I am going to drain everything out of his balls, but it won't be with My hand; this will be a mechanical milking. I am going to tease his dicklet with the doxy until he is bursting. Time and time again, I will make him cum until he has nothing left, all ruined orgasms, of course. All that cum and no pleasure for him, just pure frustration from nine ruined orgasms.

1.43 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:17:42

Ezada Sinn - Matriarch Ezada Sinn milks Her chattel to nine ruined orgasms with the doxy.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
MistressLHush - We Will Give Him Pegging And Facefucking
« Reply #230 on: Today at 07:55:00 pm »

Femdom, Strapon

690 MB | 1920 x 1078 | 00:06:20

MistressLHush - We Will Give Him Pegging And Facefucking.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Allie Heart - Romp And Ride
« Reply #231 on: Today at 08:10:20 pm »

TAGS: WRAPPED BONDAGE, PLASTIC TAPE, MUMMIFICATION, GLOSSY LATEX BODYSUIT, PUSSY SLIDE, MISTRESS ON TOP, FEMDOM SEX, THIGHJOB, THIGH JOB, ORGASM DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, EDGING, FORCED HANDJOB, ORGASM CONTROL, MILKING, MIND FUCK, MINDFUCK, YOUNG DOMME, WETLOOK NYLON, SHINY PANTYHOSE, BDSM, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Slide, glide, grind and romp. My humps are inescapable, mummy. The bet it almost feels good, maybe you can pay extra close attention the the subtleties between my legs. Maybe you can feel the warmth of your goddess.

1.11 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:53

Allie Heart - Romp And Ride.mp4