Author Topic: Mercilless Mistresses  (Read 3110 times)

Online newageofx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Ruby Onyx - Hard On Contest Loser Has To Suck Dick
« Reply #180 on: Today at 05:11:34 am »

More wonderful cruel creativity from the mind of your mistress! At my disposal I have two worthless slaves that are, of course, infatuated with me! So I decide to play a little game with my worms! In this video you will see me cock tease them! Watch as I shove my ass, my huge titties and even my pussy right in their faces! To intensify things I even grab there little peckers for a sensual tug! The trouble for these pathetic fools is that if one of them gets hard, then then have to suck the others dick and swallow there cum! Ha! A touch of genius entertainment I think!

886 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:32

Ruby Onyx - Hard On Contest Loser Has To Suck Dick.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Tease and Thank You - Janey and Lucid Lavender - Dommes Lau...
« Reply #181 on: Today at 09:10:36 am »

Training up a baby diva to laugh at a boys misery always brings me joy. I'm pretty good at mocking. Awww? Did the little bondage-boy think he could get cummies? Nope. We're in charge, pet, we control when you feel pleasure and when you feel agony. And today I'm feeling mean. So this duo handjob? It''s about to suck.

859 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:04

Tease and Thank You - Janey and Lucid Lavender - Dommes Laugh At Your Ruin.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Tease and Thank You - Mandy Marx - Who's Laughing Now Bitch
« Reply #182 on: Today at 01:10:37 pm »

I want to hear him cry. I want to watch him try and buck away from my ruthless grip. I'll pump his cock until it hurts. Don't piss off a dominatrix, not only do I get inside your head even after you endure my torture tactics but you'll always come back for more. :)

1.46 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:16:57

Tease and Thank You - Mandy Marx - Who's Laughing Now Bitch.mp4