Author Topic: Mercilless Mistresses  (Read 2617 times)

Online newageofx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Lady Scarlet - Under boss control - Italian Femdom
« Reply #150 on: May 11, 2024, 05:10:31 am »

ITALIAN LANGUAGE

As the Boss of the company, I summon my incompetent employee to commission him to compile a prospectus. Annoyed he tells me that I continue to load him with work and that he can't keep up, he also feels tapped and would like to be paid more. In addition, he gives me self-centered because I sit on a throne, telling me that we are not in a kingdom but in a company. I can't believe what I'm hearing, a subordinate telling me what I should or shouldn't do. I turn around him and at a certain point I grab his hand, bending it. I tell him that I don't give a fuck about what he thinks, that from today I will cut his salary or better yet I will fire him since there is a queue of those who want to serve me and revere me. I knock him to the ground and put my foot on his face in submission. This fight begins in which I will always have the upper hand and humiliate him either with immobilization holds or with my feet on his face or in his mouth. In the end, masturbating him with my hands and feet, I will make him cum to seal our pact: from Boss and employee to Mistress and slave.

SOTTO IL CONTROLLO DEL BOSS

In veste di Boss dellэazienda, convoco il mio dipendente incompetente per commissionargli la compilazione di un prospetto. Lui infastidito mi dice che continuo a caricarlo di lavoro e che non ci sta dietro, si sente anche sfruttato e vorrebbe essere pagato di piг. In piг mi da dellэegocentrica perchу siedo su un trono, dicendomi che non siamo in un regno ma in unэazienda. Non posso credere a quello che sento, un sottoposto che mi dice quello che devo o non devo fare. Gli giro attorno e a un certo appunto gli afferro la mano, piegandogliela. Gli dico che non me ne frega un cazzo di quello che pensa, che da oggi gli decurto lo stipendio o meglio ancora lo licenzio dato che c'e la fila di chi vuol servirmi e riverirmi. Lo sbatto a terra e gli metto un piede in faccia in segno di sottomissione. Inizia questa colluttazione in cui avro sempre la meglio e lo umiliero sia con prese di immobilizzazione che con i piedi in faccia o in bocca. Alla fine, masturbandolo con mani e piedi, lo faro sborrare per siglare il nostro patto: da Boss e dipendente a Padrona e schiavo.

1.45 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:16:53

Lady Scarlet - Under boss control - Italian Femdom.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Defeated Balls
« Reply #151 on: May 11, 2024, 09:10:32 am »

Balls always seem to run away from Me... I dont know why.. Perhaps these ones are especially terrified of My sharp, black nails digging into them. They should be more scared though. My knees and feet, clad in soft Wolford NYLONS are coming for them. Lying ontop of My slave in My see-through outfit, smothering him with My breasts as I knee him repeatedly in the nuts is too satisfying. Hearing the balls almost pop beneath Me. Kick after kick, knee after knee... his balls will admit defeat to their Mistress.

1.18 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:43

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Defeated Balls.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Worship The Boots That Bus...
« Reply #152 on: May 11, 2024, 01:10:32 pm »

My leather knee high boots are made for two things... 1) Pathetic slaves to worship. 2) To bust and annihilate your useless balls. I've decided to take my slave for a walk on his lead, well I'm walking, he is crawling. I command him to begin to kiss and worship my gorgeous leather boots, watch his greedy little tongue caressing My stunning leather. After I kindly lubricate his throat with my divine spit, I slam My leather boot into his delicate little sacks, making the most delicious sound. A continuous barrage of kicks to My slaves battered balls is too much for him to handle. I leave him a collapsed mess on the ground.

484 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:09:40

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Worship The Boots That Bust You.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Cuckolding my wanker 4K
« Reply #153 on: May 11, 2024, 05:10:31 pm »

698 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:16

Mistress Kennya - Cuckolding my wanker 4K.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Lucid Dreaming - Petite Kicks
« Reply #154 on: May 11, 2024, 09:10:30 pm »

Busting balls gets me so excited. I haven't had a boy to REALLY kick in a little while so I hope this one is prepared.

1.25 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:31

Tease and Thank You - Lucid Dreaming - Petite Kicks.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Lucid Dreaming - Wife Evens The Playing Field
« Reply #155 on: Today at 01:10:31 am »

My husband and I decided to switch things up a little bit. I read about something called a "FLR" and I couldn't stop thinking about it. So after one of our dinner dates, I spread him out and restrained him. "Remember how you said we could try those kinky things babe?". The time is now. I don't want to be nice or "ease" into it. What better way to whip your man into shape then with some ballbusting and CBT? Something is in the air, tonight.

1.08 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:18

Tease and Thank You - Lucid Dreaming - Wife Evens The Playing Field.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Skylar Locke - A Captives Ultimate Release
« Reply #156 on: Today at 05:10:30 am »

It's fate, really. Stuck here, struggling beneath my restraints, nowhere to go, nothing to do but lay still with that exposed cock. And then there's me. Horny, clever and bold. I'll take you, fetish boy. I'll use you. Get what I want. Get that hot spill dripping all over my fingers until the good hurts and you want to pry away, but you can't. You're mine.

796 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:02

Tease and Thank You - Skylar Locke - A Captives Ultimate Release.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
GODDESS NOMI MELONE AND PRINCESS NESTY - SLAVE STAN - THE W...
« Reply #157 on: Today at 09:10:31 am »

Luck: you're either born with it or you live without it. Contrary to a certain motto, we are not all equal.

Stan is born to crawl and to serve. Nomi Melone and Nesty are born to dominate and to be worshipped.

Stan has been dominated for years, he is a spittoon for young ladies, a carpet for students, a head to slap for little perverts, a footrest for Mistress, a guinea pig for sadistic girls. Tonight, he is the BDSM toy of to pests who want to humiliate him.

But, don't be fooled by appearances, on the wheel of (fetish) fortune, our slave is not that much of a loser...

La chance tu nais avec ou tu vis sans. Contrairement a une certaine devise qui n'est qu'un projet, disons pour certains un vceux pieu, nous ne sommes pas tous egaux.

Stan est soumis, ne pour ramper, vivre pour servir. Nomi Melone et Nesty, elles, sont nees pour dominer et se faire servir.

Cela fait des annees que Stan se fait dominer, qu'il sert de tete a claques, de crachoir pour jeunes femmes, de paillasson, de repose-pieds et de cobaye pour petites perverses, et ce soir il se fait humilier par deux pestes sadiques qui le demolissent selon leur humeur.

Mais ne te fie pas aux apparences, a la route de la fortune (fetichiste), Stan n'est pas si perdant que ca...

1.29 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:41

Young Goddess Club - GODDESS NOMI MELONE AND PRINCESS NESTY - SLAVE STAN - THE WHEEL OF THE FETISH FORTUNE.mp4