Author Topic: Licking and Loving - The Art of Cunnilingus and Annilingus (Femdom)  (Read 21584 times)

Online ritta

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 134
« Reply #1575 on: March 24, 2024, 06:28:03 pm »
Mistress Courtney 134

Cast: Mistress Courtney aka Courtney Morgan

My piercing, green eyes will capture your soul from the minute you enter My world. I am the ultimate, cruel, man-eating seductress and as a petite 5'1'' blonde I'm like a pocket rocket: small enough to fit in your pocket and hot enough to make you go off like a rocket. In all seriousness, I take great pride in my appearance: perfect hair, manicured nails, elegant makeup and the perfect outfit to make you fall instantly to My feet.

I have exceptionally high standards and expect My slaves to act accordingly - to be well-mannered, willing to learn and open to an exploration of their deepest darkest desires. I have an 'old-school' approach to Femdom - strict, severe but also with a laugh and smile that will make you weak at the knees. Each of My sessions is different and entirely based around your limits.

Genres: CFNM humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Puppy/pony training, Electrical Torture, Fisting, Anal play, Bondage, Corporal punishment

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:26
Size: 205.11 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 224
« Reply #1576 on: March 24, 2024, 07:28:07 pm »
Mistress Courtney 224

My piercing, green eyes will capture your soul from the minute you enter My world. I am the ultimate, cruel, man-eating seductress and as a petite 5'1'' blonde I'm like a pocket rocket: small enough to fit in your pocket and hot enough to make you go off like a rocket. In all seriousness, I take great pride in my appearance: perfect hair, manicured nails, elegant makeup and the perfect outfit to make you fall instantly to My feet.

I have exceptionally high standards and expect My slaves to act accordingly - to be well-mannered, willing to learn and open to an exploration of their deepest darkest desires. I have an 'old-school' approach to Femdom - strict, severe but also with a laugh and smile that will make you weak at the knees. Each of My sessions is different and entirely based around your limits.

Genres: CFNM humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Puppy/pony training, Electrical Torture, Fisting, Anal play, Bondage, Corporal punishment

Resolution: 1080x1920
Duration: 00:04:45
Size: 131.43 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 291
« Reply #1577 on: March 24, 2024, 10:28:06 pm »
Mistress Courtney 291

Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:16:25
Size: 211.24 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 362
« Reply #1578 on: March 25, 2024, 01:28:02 am »
Mistress Courtney 362

Duration: 00:09:41
Size: 269.39 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 438
« Reply #1579 on: March 25, 2024, 05:28:02 am »
Mistress Courtney 438

Duration: 00:04:25
Size: 122.96 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 487
« Reply #1580 on: March 25, 2024, 06:28:03 am »
Mistress Courtney 487

Duration: 00:09:04
Size: 116.51 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 535
« Reply #1581 on: March 25, 2024, 07:28:02 am »
Mistress Courtney 535

Duration: 00:05:58
Size: 438.75 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 580
« Reply #1582 on: March 25, 2024, 11:28:04 am »
Mistress Courtney 580

Duration: 00:06:51
Size: 168.97 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 008
« Reply #1583 on: March 25, 2024, 04:28:03 pm »
Mistress Courtney 008

Duration: 00:05:49
Size: 74.3 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 063
« Reply #1584 on: March 25, 2024, 05:28:05 pm »
Mistress Courtney 063

Duration: 00:07:50
Size: 214.87 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 137
« Reply #1585 on: March 25, 2024, 06:28:03 pm »
Mistress Courtney 137

Duration: 00:04:56
Size: 135.97 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 225
« Reply #1586 on: March 25, 2024, 07:28:02 pm »
Mistress Courtney 225

Duration: 00:02:56
Size: 80.68 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 292
« Reply #1587 on: March 25, 2024, 10:28:13 pm »
Mistress Courtney 292

Duration: 00:11:27
Size: 311.84 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 365
« Reply #1588 on: March 26, 2024, 01:28:02 am »
Mistress Courtney 365

Duration: 00:12:46
Size: 351.74 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 440
« Reply #1589 on: March 26, 2024, 05:28:04 am »
Mistress Courtney 440

Duration: 00:07:21
Size: 203.59 MB

Download >> Keep2Share