Author Topic: Licking and Loving - The Art of Cunnilingus and Annilingus (Femdom)  (Read 23389 times)

Online ritta

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 495
« Reply #1650 on: April 01, 2024, 07:28:04 am »
Mistress Courtney 495

Cast: Mistress Courtney aka Courtney Morgan

My piercing, green eyes will capture your soul from the minute you enter My world. I am the ultimate, cruel, man-eating seductress and as a petite 5'1'' blonde I'm like a pocket rocket: small enough to fit in your pocket and hot enough to make you go off like a rocket. In all seriousness, I take great pride in my appearance: perfect hair, manicured nails, elegant makeup and the perfect outfit to make you fall instantly to My feet.

I have exceptionally high standards and expect My slaves to act accordingly - to be well-mannered, willing to learn and open to an exploration of their deepest darkest desires. I have an 'old-school' approach to Femdom - strict, severe but also with a laugh and smile that will make you weak at the knees. Each of My sessions is different and entirely based around your limits.

Genres: CFNM humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Puppy/pony training, Electrical Torture, Fisting, Anal play, Bondage, Corporal punishment

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:10:19
Size: 132.58 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 542
« Reply #1651 on: April 01, 2024, 08:28:06 am »
Mistress Courtney 542

My piercing, green eyes will capture your soul from the minute you enter My world. I am the ultimate, cruel, man-eating seductress and as a petite 5'1'' blonde I'm like a pocket rocket: small enough to fit in your pocket and hot enough to make you go off like a rocket. In all seriousness, I take great pride in my appearance: perfect hair, manicured nails, elegant makeup and the perfect outfit to make you fall instantly to My feet.

I have exceptionally high standards and expect My slaves to act accordingly - to be well-mannered, willing to learn and open to an exploration of their deepest darkest desires. I have an 'old-school' approach to Femdom - strict, severe but also with a laugh and smile that will make you weak at the knees. Each of My sessions is different and entirely based around your limits.

Genres: CFNM humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Puppy/pony training, Electrical Torture, Fisting, Anal play, Bondage, Corporal punishment

Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:03
Size: 380.44 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 588
« Reply #1652 on: April 01, 2024, 12:28:06 pm »
Mistress Courtney 588

Duration: 00:11:12
Size: 143.19 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 018
« Reply #1653 on: April 01, 2024, 05:28:05 pm »
Mistress Courtney 018

Duration: 00:06:33
Size: 181.26 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 070
« Reply #1654 on: April 01, 2024, 06:28:04 pm »
Mistress Courtney 070

Resolution: 1080x1920
Duration: 00:05:45
Size: 159.26 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 154
« Reply #1655 on: April 01, 2024, 07:28:07 pm »
Mistress Courtney 154

Duration: 00:08:08
Size: 224.32 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 237
« Reply #1656 on: April 01, 2024, 08:28:04 pm »
Mistress Courtney 237

Duration: 00:04:41
Size: 129.14 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 304
« Reply #1657 on: April 01, 2024, 11:28:07 pm »
Mistress Courtney 304

Duration: 00:05:00
Size: 137.79 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 382
« Reply #1658 on: April 02, 2024, 02:28:07 am »
Mistress Courtney 382

Duration: 00:09:35
Size: 268.1 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 452
« Reply #1659 on: April 02, 2024, 06:28:04 am »
Mistress Courtney 452

Duration: 00:05:42
Size: 158.46 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 496
« Reply #1660 on: April 02, 2024, 07:28:06 am »
Mistress Courtney 496

Duration: 00:11:45
Size: 325.69 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 543
« Reply #1661 on: April 02, 2024, 08:28:03 am »
Mistress Courtney 543

Duration: 00:30:48
Size: 848.17 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 589
« Reply #1662 on: April 02, 2024, 12:28:05 pm »
Mistress Courtney 589

Duration: 00:06:36
Size: 84.07 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 019
« Reply #1663 on: April 02, 2024, 05:28:04 pm »
Mistress Courtney 019

Duration: 00:07:50
Size: 100.89 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 071
« Reply #1664 on: April 02, 2024, 06:28:04 pm »
Mistress Courtney 071

Duration: 00:08:50
Size: 244.7 MB

Download >> Keep2Share