Author Topic: Licking and Loving - The Art of Cunnilingus and Annilingus (Femdom)  (Read 25908 times)

Online ritta

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 193
« Reply #1845 on: April 20, 2024, 07:28:12 pm »
Mistress Courtney 193

Cast: Mistress Courtney aka Courtney Morgan

My piercing, green eyes will capture your soul from the minute you enter My world. I am the ultimate, cruel, man-eating seductress and as a petite 5'1'' blonde I'm like a pocket rocket: small enough to fit in your pocket and hot enough to make you go off like a rocket. In all seriousness, I take great pride in my appearance: perfect hair, manicured nails, elegant makeup and the perfect outfit to make you fall instantly to My feet.

I have exceptionally high standards and expect My slaves to act accordingly - to be well-mannered, willing to learn and open to an exploration of their deepest darkest desires. I have an 'old-school' approach to Femdom - strict, severe but also with a laugh and smile that will make you weak at the knees. Each of My sessions is different and entirely based around your limits.

Genres: CFNM humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Puppy/pony training, Electrical Torture, Fisting, Anal play, Bondage, Corporal punishment

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:07:15
Size: 92.93 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 274
« Reply #1846 on: April 20, 2024, 08:28:11 pm »
Mistress Courtney 274

My piercing, green eyes will capture your soul from the minute you enter My world. I am the ultimate, cruel, man-eating seductress and as a petite 5'1'' blonde I'm like a pocket rocket: small enough to fit in your pocket and hot enough to make you go off like a rocket. In all seriousness, I take great pride in my appearance: perfect hair, manicured nails, elegant makeup and the perfect outfit to make you fall instantly to My feet.

I have exceptionally high standards and expect My slaves to act accordingly - to be well-mannered, willing to learn and open to an exploration of their deepest darkest desires. I have an 'old-school' approach to Femdom - strict, severe but also with a laugh and smile that will make you weak at the knees. Each of My sessions is different and entirely based around your limits.

Genres: CFNM humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Puppy/pony training, Electrical Torture, Fisting, Anal play, Bondage, Corporal punishment

Resolution: 720x1280
Duration: 00:10:50
Size: 139.02 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 337
« Reply #1847 on: April 20, 2024, 11:28:10 pm »
Mistress Courtney 337

Resolution: 1080x1920
Duration: 00:03:30
Size: 99.1 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 413
« Reply #1848 on: April 21, 2024, 02:28:11 am »
Mistress Courtney 413

Resolution: 1080x1920
Duration: 00:08:09
Size: 224.56 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 471
« Reply #1849 on: April 21, 2024, 06:28:12 am »
Mistress Courtney 471

Duration: 00:10:45
Size: 137.29 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 517
« Reply #1850 on: April 21, 2024, 07:28:11 am »
Mistress Courtney 517

Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:08
Size: 324.54 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 564
« Reply #1851 on: April 21, 2024, 08:28:10 am »
Mistress Courtney 564

Duration: 00:16:43
Size: 460.73 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 608
« Reply #1852 on: April 21, 2024, 12:28:11 pm »
Mistress Courtney 608

Duration: 00:09:10
Size: 253.33 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 046
« Reply #1853 on: April 21, 2024, 05:28:12 pm »
Mistress Courtney 046

Duration: 00:06:38
Size: 183.3 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 106
« Reply #1854 on: April 21, 2024, 06:28:13 pm »
Mistress Courtney 106

Duration: 00:07:58
Size: 100.85 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 195
« Reply #1855 on: April 21, 2024, 07:28:10 pm »
Mistress Courtney 195

Duration: 00:15:43
Size: 204.05 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 275
« Reply #1856 on: April 21, 2024, 08:28:11 pm »
Mistress Courtney 275

Duration: 00:11:18
Size: 311.05 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 339
« Reply #1857 on: April 21, 2024, 11:28:12 pm »
Mistress Courtney 339

Duration: 00:08:15
Size: 228.19 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 414
« Reply #1858 on: April 22, 2024, 02:28:10 am »
Mistress Courtney 414

Duration: 00:11:30
Size: 316.96 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 472
« Reply #1859 on: April 22, 2024, 06:28:10 am »
Mistress Courtney 472

Duration: 00:12:19
Size: 918.32 MB

Download >> Keep2Share