Author Topic: Gay Full-length movies ( Twinks - Bareback - Hunk - Bear )  (Read 2451 times)

Online KingShareXXX

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
My Doctor Sucks
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2024, 06:08:40 pm »

My Doctor Sucks / (Christian Owen, Hot House Entertainment) -400p

Genre: Big Cocks, Safe Sex, Cumshots, Rimming, Threesome, Anal, Hunks, Fingering, Medical

The doctors at HH General are notorious for their unconventional treatments. Patients complaining of routine sore throats and back pain are immediately stripped, poked, and prodded in every hole by these doctors with some major equipment between their legs. Christian Owen directs this cast of horny doctors and the patients who cook up any excuse to make an appointment. Starring Landon Conrad, Trenton Ducati, Angel Rock, Jimmy Durano, Angelo, Brandon Jones, Jeremy Stevens, Lance Luciano, Leo Domenico, and Conner Kline, the patients at HH General always say 'my doctor sucks' - but they're not complaining!
Country: USA /  Director: Christian Owen / Cast: Landon Conrad, Angelo, Brandon Jones, Angel Rock, Connor Kline, Jeremy Stevens, Jimmy Durano, Lance Luciano, Leo Domenico, Trenton Ducati / Date : 2013

DOWNLOAD FREE 
My_Doctor_Sucks.mp4

Total Duration: 01:46:11 / ( FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 1.42 GB / Resolution: 720x400

Online KingShareXXX

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Berlin Techno Dreams 288p
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2024, 06:11:19 pm »

Berlin Techno Dreams / Passage to Berlin / (Jörg Andreas, Cazzo Film) -288p

Genre: Fetish, Latex, Anal, Group, Muscule, Leather, Oral

The main 'characters' are a slim, smooth, blond teenboy called Michele, the doorman called Paul (he's into his 30s with a hairy chest), Xerxes (he's the mid-30s hairy chested guy on the box cover), a barman called Paul (who is a skinhead in leather), and C.H. (who is a customer in leather).
There are a number of 'set-piece' scenes cut and sandwiched together with glimpses of the action around the bar and the in the booths and cabins of the labyrinth below. All of this is performed against the background of throbbing music and gyrating near-naked dancers.
So, what happens? Well here goes. Veit rims C.H. as he stands at the bar. Later, Veit is squatting in the urinals waiting for someone to either stick a cock or piss in his mouth. C. H. obliges by giving him some cock to suck. Paul joins in briefly before taking Veit away to a dark corner to rim and fuck him. Then Veit returns the favour by fucking Paul.
Xerxes is dragged into the labyrinth and molested by C.H. and Paul. Paul (who has a heavy Prince Albert piercing) stretches his muscular hairy hole with 3 fingers before fucking him. C.H. squats on his face. Michele is 'kidnapped' by a couple of smooth guys (Mario and Carlo I think). Michele has a very big uncut cock and most of his pubes are shaved. Both of his abductors suck his cock before his shaved hole is rimmed by Mario. Michele then gives Carlo's arse a pounding. Nice cum shots to finish.
Next up is a solo scene as Xerxes fucks himself with several fingers before using a large dildo on himself. Michele finds a boy in leather shorts. They suck each other before jacking off a load.
Paul gets fisted as he lies in a sling. Michele discovers a line of big hard uncut cocks and is on his knees servicing one of them when he is tempted away by Paul. Paul rims Michele who then sucks the doorman until he has an intense and sticky climax.
I particularly liked the scene where hairy bodied Xerxes sucks C.H, who is still in his leather motorcycle cap, waistcoat and chaps. C.H licks and rims Xerxes hairy muscular butt before fucking it.
Country: Germany /  Director: Jörg Andreas / Cast: Michele, Paul, Marc, Xerxes, C.H., Carlo, Mario, Hagen, Alex, William, Uwe, Martin, Renato, Tito, Celso / Date : 1996

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Berlin_Techno_Dreams_288p.avi

Total Duration: 01:14:52 / ( FileExtension: avi / FileSize : 462 MB / Resolution: 352x288

Online KingShareXXX

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Above & Beyond
« Reply #62 on: Today at 06:15:21 pm »

Above & Beyond / (Joe Serna / Defiant Productions) -536p

Genre: Amateurs, Solo, Cumshots, Compilation

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Above__Beyond.avi

Total Duration: 01:31:13 / ( FileExtension: avi / FileSize : 1.27 GB / Resolution: 720x536