Author Topic: Licking and Loving - The Art of Cunnilingus and Annilingus (Femdom)  (Read 27362 times)

Online ritta

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Boys Are Toys But I Just Want The Balls
« Reply #2115 on: Today at 05:21:23 am »
Boys Are Toys But I Just Want The Balls

Cast: Empress Jenn (aka EmpressJennXO aka Goddess Katamura)

I'm more of a soft type of sub with I light touch of humiliation sprinkled in. Empress Jenn adds just that right amount. Her beauty mixed with her expert attitude just adds that perfection of a combo.

Genres: Female Domination, Asian Goddess, Asian Princess, Female Supremacy, Goddess, Princess, Mean, Brat, Mistress, Femdom, Training, Slave, Worship, Foot Slave Training, Domination, Dominatrix, Chastity, Legs, Nylon, Foot Worship, Degradation

Format: mp4
Resolution: 720x406
Duration: 00:08:04
Size: 151.56 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Brat Girls Abuse Lola
« Reply #2116 on: Today at 07:08:19 am »
Brat Girls Abuse Lola

I'm more of a soft type of sub with I light touch of humiliation sprinkled in. Empress Jenn adds just that right amount. Her beauty mixed with her expert attitude just adds that perfection of a combo.

Genres: Female Domination, Asian Goddess, Asian Princess, Female Supremacy, Goddess, Princess, Mean, Brat, Mistress, Femdom, Training, Slave, Worship, Foot Slave Training, Domination, Dominatrix, Chastity, Legs, Nylon, Foot Worship, Degradation

Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:42
Size: 274.35 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Break His Love For Me
« Reply #2117 on: Today at 08:55:52 am »
Break His Love For Me

Resolution: 958x720
Duration: 00:08:54
Size: 126.3 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Breaking Balls Of Steel
« Reply #2118 on: Today at 10:44:08 am »
Breaking Balls Of Steel

Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:05:00
Size: 91.99 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Brutal Whipping Of Janitor By Mean Brat Princess Students
« Reply #2119 on: Today at 12:30:22 pm »
Brutal Whipping Of Janitor By Mean Brat Princess Students

Duration: 00:09:50
Size: 131.85 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Burn The Human Ashtrays Mouth
« Reply #2120 on: Today at 02:16:55 pm »
Burn The Human Ashtrays Mouth

Duration: 00:08:33
Size: 106.74 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Bust It Down
« Reply #2121 on: Today at 04:04:37 pm »
Bust It Down

Duration: 00:09:27
Size: 154.66 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Caged Balls
« Reply #2122 on: Today at 05:54:21 pm »
Caged Balls

Duration: 00:13:17
Size: 218.04 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Champagne Dreams
« Reply #2123 on: Today at 07:40:38 pm »
Champagne Dreams

Resolution: 720x404
Duration: 00:14:56
Size: 52.26 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Charlies Evil Angels
« Reply #2124 on: Today at 09:29:01 pm »
Charlies Evil Angels

Resolution: 720x404
Duration: 00:08:13
Size: 54.14 MB

Download >> Keep2Share