BDSM, FETISH FORUM > FemDom links

Mercilless Mistresses

<< < (26/59) > >>

newageofx:

Posh Mistress Kira in a fetish leather outfit (high-heeled leather boots and a latex blouse) tied her chair-slave up for full weight facesitting in black jeans. The Young Princess orders the bondaged slave to kiss her ass and pussy and then sits on his face with all her weight. Mistress Kira does not allow the slave to breathe because her ass in jeans sits tightly on the human furniture slave's face. Sitting on the face of a slave as if on a throne, the Mistress with sadistic inclinations scratches the naked body of the slave with her nails. But we will not hear the screams of the slave because his mouth is closed by the divine ass of the Goddess Kira.

1.11 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:58

Petite Princess FemDom - Hot Princess Kira In Leather High Heels - FullWeight Jeanssitting and Ass Worship Femdom.mp4

newageofx:

Bitchy stepmother with big tits, along with her depraved step-daughter, a schoolgirl, spit in her stepfather's mouth completely filling him with saliva. Domineering Mistress Sofi in a sexy leather dress punishes her submissive husband for not taking her step-daughter from school. Playful but dominant Princess Kira in the form of a schoolgirl pervertedly spits in the face and mouth of her stepfather-slave, thereby supporting her step-mom. Both Mistresses chew gum, which are thrown into the slave's mouth during the video. Mistress Sofi smokes a cigarette exhaling smoke into the face of a loser who obediently lies with his mouth full of saliva from his tormentors. The depraved step-mommy gives her step-daughter a smoke so that she then spits bitter saliva with nicotine into her stepfather's mouth. Towards the end of the video, Kira picks up a smartphone and records a close-up of a slave's mouth filled with saliva while mocking him.

1.10 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:48

Petite Princess FemDom - Pervert Stepmom and Schoolgirl Spitting On Step-Daddy's Mouth - Full of Saliva.mp4

newageofx:

Allie and I pass the sub back and forth by the cock, doing our handy work of slippery, oiled, so-close-it-hurts edging in between, until he dribbles out then explodes in an excruciating messy ruined orgasm cumshot. When he begs, we go harder. When he moans, we bring him closer. Ever been tormented by the things you love most? That's our specialty.

916 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:50

Tease and Thank You - Allie Heart and Mandy Marx - Tormented Double Latex Ruin.mp4

newageofx:

I swear I could make him cum just from a pinch. I love a boy with easy push buttons. To be able to get his cock twitching stiff and barely on the edge from a few whispers and touches, wow, I have him wrapped around my finger. Try to hold it back. Stiffen that moan. Thrash about in your inescapable restraints... I want to keep you going on this agonizing edge.

1.81 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:20:59

Tease and Thank You - Mandy Marx - Such A Sensitive Submissive.mp4

newageofx:

Mandy Marx was in town and I stopped by to say hi! But then... an unsuspecting boy tied in bondage? With a huge cock at that... Wow. Mandy's no where to be seen. I don't think she'd noticed if I had a little taste. Before he knows it, I'm sucking, licking, teasing and fucking him with my mouth. Hopefully his muffled screams won't alert her. I want to make him cum before she comes back. I want to make him mine with my mouth.

1.53 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:17:46

Tease and Thank You - Sneaky Skylar Locke Steals A Blowjob Sub.mp4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version