BDSM, FETISH FORUM > FemDom links

Mercilless Mistresses

<< < (28/41) > >>

newageofx:

My slave on his knees beneath ME and MY Alpha, his only purpose to worship me and do my bidding. He kisses and worships MY beautiful leather boots, while listening to me and MY Alpha kiss. MY slave is to be punished and humiliated today. What better way than having my Alpha Florentine (flog) his back under my instruction; meanwhile I use my leather boots he has just kissed and worshipped to cripple his balls and dismantle any remaining masculinity My slave has. Once his pathetic sacks have been demolished HE may worship my boots again while I kiss my Bull with my gorgeous red lips.

1.10 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:56

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Cuck Flogged And Busted.mp4

newageofx:

My Slave is in his rightful place beneath me worshipping my gorgeous leather boots, I notice he has come to see me looking rather disheveled and unshaven. If you dare to display your pathetic cock covered in pubic hair, I will pull them out and feed them to you. Now I can see his inferior cock and balls it is time to annihilate them. My slave decides to flinch and close his legs. This will not be tolerated. Mr Courtney is here to restrain you and present your pathetic sacks to me for severe and humiliating punishment.

870 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:16

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Held Down And Busted.mp4

newageofx:

The testicles! A mans most delicate and venerable organ, they can however withstand copious amounts of punishment. Lets put your pathetic excuse for a reproductive system to good use; what it should only be used for... Amusement.

You're on the floor face up, underneath my knee high leather boots ready tobprovide your Mistress with entertainment. Your balls attached to a pully system so that I can yank on your little sacks, making you groan in agony. Now my favourite thing to do is to show you how powerful I am over your little balls. Grabbing your nuts, standing over you, laughing, I pull you off the floor nearly ripping them off. 12 minutes of ball torment, your nuts are WEAK for my leather gloved hands, luxurious leather boots and you're unable to escape ME. your balls will only be useful to Me for as long as they remain attached to your body and able to withstand My games...

1.16 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:22

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - RIP Your Nuts Off!.mp4

newageofx:

Its Christmas! Lets get in the mood for the season. Here is a Femdom version of a nut cracker. Watch me use my leather boots to crack my slaves nuts.

1.10 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:55

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - The Nut Cracker.mp4

newageofx:

Mistress Vixen delivers a speech to camera about the slave who has had a wank without permission. "Don't ever touch your cock without permission" she instructs as the video begins. The slaves' tiny cock has already been taped up out of Mistress Vixen's way, so her boots have unimpeded access to the vulnerable balls. There are few greater visual displays of female supremacy than a naked slave kneeling knees spread, arms behind his back as beautiful clothed female towers above him, both knowing what is coming. As ever Mistress Vixen delivers some amazing kicks, making the slave crumple before her and then making him lick his ball sweat from her gorgeous white boots - before it starts again! In the last third of the video Mistress Vixen uses her awesome white boots to tear and scratch the slaves back as she stands on his wretched body. All true fans of Mistress Vixen will at this point be reminiscing about the scratch Her name with pride clip from her early Cruella days.

926 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:15

Mistress Vixen - Busted in the sunshine.mp4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version