BDSM, FETISH FORUM > FemDom links

Mercilless Mistresses

<< < (44/83) > >>

newageofx:

Hot lingerie-wearing housewives Lady Phoenix and Ruby Onyx have two willing and eager-to-please slaves waiting in their dungeon ready to receive their sizeable strap-on dicks! But the lingerie doesn't last as the two horny tattooed Mistresses cast off their bras and do their pegging topless. Their slaves tremble in ecstasy as they are fucked and beg to cum...the sight of their Mistresses' bare breasts almost tip them over the edge!

CFNM Femdom Strapon

780 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:22:04

Lady_Phoenix - Ruby Onyx - Topless Pegging.mp4

newageofx:

Femdom Strapon

476 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:29

StrapoNyashka - The Date Ended With A Hot Fuck In His Ass.mp4

newageofx:

I tell My vanilla BF of 2 years that something needs to change. I'm not being satisfied the way I deserve to be, so I come up with the perfect solution. He will be locked in chastity permanently, cucked regularly and pegged daily. He doesn't even resist as he knows this is the best possible outcome if he wants to continue dating Me. I transform him into the perfect little girly slut, dressing her up in a slutty outfit before training her to lick My boots and suck My cock. I then fill My eager sissy with a big strapon to break in her eager little sissy pussy. Her clit leaks so much from being pounded, and she is instructed to lick up her wet mess. She then thanks Me for My generosity, and is excited for this new chapter to begin.

Femdom, Sissy

490 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:59

Ava Onyx - iworshipavaonyx - Vanilla BF Turned Sissy Slave.mp4

newageofx:

I've fucked this fat bitch outdoor and made him scream loudly while feeling my black dick deep inside his loose asshole. What a lucky loser he is having such a perfect Mistress like me using him!

Faceslapping,Femdom,Humiliation,Spitting,Strapon

965 MB | 1920 x 1078 | 00:08:51

Evil Woman - Fucking fat bitch outdoor.mp4

newageofx:

Chastity, Femdom, Strapon

478 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:05:32

Evil Woman - Hard Double Pegging And Face Fucking.mp4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version