BDSM, FETISH FORUM > FemDom links

Mercilless Mistresses

<< < (2/42) > >>

newageofx:

Watch how I fucked my slave a black, fat cock merciless. Watch how I have destroyed his little ass and throat. I love fucking slaves with such a huge cock. It gives me a lot of pleasure.

1.59 GB | 1920 x 1078 | 00:10:48

Download file - 1.6  GB

newageofx:

Today Evilwoman will punish this dirty cop! She will use her huge strapon to get his confession! She will be pegging him hard and rough in multiple positions! Officer Evilwoman doesn't have mercy for dirty cops!

1.44 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:37

Download file - 1.4  GB

newageofx:

Today is a really lucky day for this slut! Today he will be able to feel amazing asses of Nattasha Black and Evilwoman! Ladies will allow him to worship their butts in the latex thongs and also will use his face as chair!

2.04 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:07

Download file - 2.1  GB

newageofx:

What should have been a relaxing evening for my slave in my legs by the fireplace turned into a brutal scissor session when he didn't show enough excitement about my new upcoming ASMR. Instead he got my panties shoved in his mouth and sent to over and over until he showed the right amount of respect for his Goddess's creativity.

771 MB | 1080 x 1080 | 00:07:22

Download file - 773.5  MB

newageofx:

What happens when 3 dommes meet at German Fetish Ball? They go find a slave and use him for an intense, triple ballbusting that makes him go onto his knees and beg for mercy.

Three mean, sexy ladies in latex and boots... that would only ever spend time with a man like him, if they can make him suffer! Our slave knows that we only want one thing from him: For him to spread his legs and take our hard kicks into his balls. We take turns kicking and make fun of him, whenever he falls onto the ground. When our ballbusting slave begs for mercy, we allow him to worship our sexy bodies just a little bit, then we kick his balls some more! This is the kind of party that we dommes enjoy.

2.14 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:25

Download file - 2.1  GB

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version