Author Topic: Mercilless Mistresses  (Read 20703 times)

Online newageofx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Miss Kim Rub - Talk To The Hand Part 1
« Reply #810 on: September 07, 2024, 04:08:27 pm »

Femdom, Sissy

322 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:07:17

Miss Kim Rub - Talk To The Hand Part 1.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
MissKsiaBB - Time to cum
« Reply #811 on: September 07, 2024, 09:08:29 pm »

What a pleasure it is to excruciation these little testicles until they dry out. How I missed them!I ordered my slave to sit down and spread his legs wider. I will kick and stomp on his "manhood" making him wince in pain. And I know that it is impossible for him not to cum under my sexy legs.)I stand on these eggs with all my weight and slightly bouncing I spew out a large amount of pathetic mucus from him and order him to eat them. It's so much fun!))

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Handjob,Milking

1.03 GB | 1654 x 1080 | 00:16:47

MissKsiaBB - Time to cum.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Pastel Goddess - Extra Stinky Farts for BBW Pussy Slave
« Reply #812 on: September 08, 2024, 02:08:31 am »

My little slave has the special privilege of licking my pussy and making me cum. It's never that simple for a pathetic beta, though. As he humbly worships this pussy I would never let him fuck, and denying him any sexual pleasure of his own, I unload lots of pungent gas into the slave's nose and mouth. This is the best a loser could hope for; I'd never allow him to lick my pussy without humiliating him in a fun way. When he pulls his face away for fresh air, I grab his head and push it back in. He knows there is no way out of this task. He endures many stinky farts while licking me to a strong orgasm. I cum all over his dirty, used face. Afterward, instead of allowing him to cum, I make him clean my ass and fart in his face even more. Then he is sent away.

Assworship,Farting,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Pussy Worship

438 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:50

Pastel Goddess - Extra Stinky Farts for BBW Pussy Slave.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Tease and Thank You - Lucid Lavender - Peeping Tom Rehab
« Reply #813 on: September 08, 2024, 07:08:31 am »

When a submissive gets caught watching me change, you would think this would be a reward. It's not. I know when to make it hurt. When to leave him wanting. How to control his urges and perversion to the point of tears. This isn't going to be fun, boy, this is your punishment and you're going to serve.

Bondage,Femdom,Handjob,Milking

696 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:22:29

Tease and Thank You - Lucid Lavender - Peeping Tom Rehab.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Club Stiletto - Breathless in Chastity - Goddess Lilith
« Reply #814 on: September 08, 2024, 12:08:20 pm »

Goddess Lilith has her slave in permanent chastity. As this scene opens he is already licking for air under her luscious ass. She gives him a quick breath then sits on his face again. She loves his struggles. She switches to bouncing on his face and after tenderizing his face a bit sits full weight again. She slaps his chastity device and says "You can't trust a beta with his cock that's why I keep him locked up permanently." After some more kicking she again gives him a quick breath. As he gasps for air Lilith times a perfect fart so he sucks it up like a vacuum cleaner. She then sits on his face to insure none of the odor escapes.After some more breath play she again bounces on his face. She then gets up and sits sidesaddle on his face. This really crushes the slaves nose and you can see how distorted it gets as she moves around on his face and then lets out another fart. "I know you love my farts" she says to him as she grinds her ass over his face making him suffer. She slams his nose and says she is going to turn his nose into a pancake and when she gets up his nose is really flattened. Goddess Lilith is tired, she tells the slave to put his legs together and she sits on him now in a chaise lounge position. She sets her feet on his face and says she is going to have a nap.

Chastity,Facesitting,Farting,Femdom,Human Furniture,Smother

753 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:01

Club Stiletto - Breathless in Chastity - Goddess Lilith.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Cruel Punishment - Severe Femdom - Slave's ass ruined in a ...
« Reply #815 on: September 08, 2024, 05:08:23 pm »

The naked slave is on his back in a fuck swing, vulnerable for Mistress Anette and Mistress Amirah. Amirah Adara and Anette fingers his ass at first and then both Mistresses grabs his helpless body and starts fucking his small anus.

Femdom,High Heels,Strapon

443 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:11:05

Cruel Punishment - Severe Femdom - Slave's ass ruined in a swing.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Danish Femdom - Upsidedown
« Reply #816 on: September 08, 2024, 10:08:25 pm »

His hung in upside down suspension for worship, domination and pegging by Frau K.

Bondage,Femdom,Strapon

1.35 GB | 1280 x 720 | 00:18:28

Danish Femdom - Upsidedown.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Evil Woman - Erotic Domination Mixed With Sweet Pain Facesi...
« Reply #817 on: September 09, 2024, 03:08:27 am »

Facesitting,Femdom,Fetish,High Heels,Smother

429 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:43

Evil Woman - Erotic Domination Mixed With Sweet Pain Facesitting.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Men Are Slaves - Sophia Burns and Goddess Kitra - #2262 4K
« Reply #818 on: September 09, 2024, 08:08:26 am »

Femdom,Femdom 4K,Humiliation,Mas,Whipping

1.38 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:06:29

Men Are Slaves - Sophia Burns and Goddess Kitra - #2262 4K.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Queens of Kink - Cock abuse with Sovjet Mercedes - Fetish L...
« Reply #819 on: September 09, 2024, 01:08:27 pm »

What is this piece of meat hanging between the slave's legs? It's only purpose is to receive pain from us and we love to see him suffer as we hit his cock and balls with our bare hands, flogger and paddle. His crotch is not safe from our high heels either.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,High Heels,Liza,Trampling

328 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:12:41

Queens of Kink - Cock abuse with Sovjet Mercedes - Fetish Liza and Sovjet Mercedes.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Queens of Kink - Rubber Doll Trained By Nomi Stage 2 - Nomi...
« Reply #820 on: September 09, 2024, 06:08:29 pm »

The chastity cage is bulging! Haha, now Miss Nomi will release the cock and extract the rubber doll's juices because she needs those to lube up her STRAP-ON cock. Fully drained, the doll now gets untied and used as her fuck toy.

Femdom,Forced Orgasm,Handjob,Latex,Milking,Sissy,Strapon

316 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:12:14

Queens of Kink - Rubber Doll Trained By Nomi Stage 2 - Nomi Melone and Natalie Goth TV.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Boot Heel Worship CBT Humiliation - Take Off My Hot Boots
« Reply #821 on: September 09, 2024, 11:08:20 pm »

Miss Eva! A beautiful Lady you just want to serve! Kissing her sexy Italian stiletto leather boots, taking them off for worshiping her high arched feet! Miss Eva is sitting there teasing her devoted slave. She enjoys commanding him to kiss the soles of her boots. Then she orders him to take them off. Now it's going hot! Miss Eva knows how she wants her footslave to lick all the foot sweat off the soles and her beautiful toes! She teases him; she is pointing her toes for getting her feet sucked deep as this worthless footbitch is able to suck! She is spreading her toes for getting the sweat licked off from in between her toes. Great soles licking and foot kissing, too. This one is so hot! Watch it with great close ups and nice POV scenes!

Femdom,Footworship,shoeslicking

369 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:16

Boot Heel Worship CBT Humiliation - Take Off My Hot Boots.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Club Stiletto - Big Butts for human Floor Mats - Goddess Am...
« Reply #822 on: September 10, 2024, 04:08:22 am »

Earlier in the day Goddess Amelia and Miss Ruby face sat their slaves on a mattress they had laying on the dungeon floor as seen in 'Big Butt Duo Showdown'. As they walk back into the dungeon now they have the slaves laying on the concrete floor and decide they want their asses rimmed some more. Sure it will be a bit painful for the slaves but slaves should suffer. To get her slave in the right frame of mind Amelia steps up onto his chest. A little trampling will make her ass seem like a true blessing. The slave gasps as Amelia jumps off of him. She sits on his face and gyrates her ass but doesn't lift up as she wants to see him kick below her. Right at that second Ruby gets that look on her face that tells us the slave has just inserted his tongue deep into her asshole. That's why they came back for more. The anus is nothing but nerve endings and that's why dominant women always make slaves lick them, especially nice knowing you don't even have to bother to clean or wipe them before hand. Next Amelia bounces on her slaves face and comments that it hurts the slave with the floor below being concrete. Ruby is just enjoying the rimming to much to do anything other than sit on her slaves face. She hates to give him even a second to breathe here and there. They both get up next and now sit on the slaves faces in a forward position. Some nice camera angles now of the ladies luscious plump asses. They relax and soon forget about the slaves all together, it's bedtime for them anyway!

Facesitting,Femdom,Smother,Trampling

617 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:22

Club Stiletto - Big Butts for human Floor Mats - Goddess Amelia and Miss Ruby.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
KinkyMistresses - Photoshooting - Backstage With Mistress A...
« Reply #823 on: September 10, 2024, 09:08:25 am »

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Lilith Last Witch - Suck My Feet While I'm Draining
« Reply #824 on: September 10, 2024, 02:08:26 pm »

While I drain my financial slaves in front of my tablet, you serve me under my feet. Even if you don't do anything, you'll just stand there as a foot mat! But not for very long. You will show me how to serve a queen's feet every time I take off my socks and put my feet in your mouth. The view was so beautiful while I was fucking your mouth with my feet, but of course you can't see it because of your mask. What a shame.

Femdom,Fetish,Findom,Footworship

2.05 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:00

Mistress Lilith Last Witch - Suck My Feet While I'm Draining.mp4