Author Topic: Pile On A Grand Scale  (Read 8565 times)

Online newageofx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
ElenaToilet - Shitting while Dancing
« Reply #285 on: May 31, 2024, 06:00:33 pm »

I woke up so happy so I started cleaning my kitchen while I was playing music I'm so happy I dance and sing but there is something so big inside me that wants to come out so without further ado I went shitting in my yellow pants and making a huge pee I want you to put your face over my ass and open your mouth daddy

Categories: Panty Pooping, Pee, Piss, Squirting, Pooping, Scat, Smearing, ElenaToilet

1.32 GB | 2560 x 1440 | 00:11:00

ElenaToilet - Shitting while Dancing.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
HotDirtyIvone - An. Bubble FARTS
« Reply #286 on: May 31, 2024, 10:00:36 pm »

After returning home from vacation, HotDirtyIvone twerks and teases her way to a desperate solid two-way dump on the bathroom floor. The smell incredible, the sight just as delicious.

Categories: Pee, Piss, Squirting, Prolapsing, Scat, HotDirtyIvone

230 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:06

HotDirtyIvone - An. Bubble FARTS.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
MochaLaMulata - Huge foot-long
« Reply #287 on: Today at 02:00:36 am »

Today my new slave hands me a letter from his wife at the start of the session.
She informs me that she is about to divorce him. She wants me to help her punish her husband and train him to obey women. Only if he submits completely to my treatment, she will stay with him. The list of all his misdeeds is long. Therefore, I'm going to give him a hard time today. He will have to swallow my piss and shit completely... or I will report to his wife that he has failed.

Categories: EFRO, Pooping, Scat, Smearing, MochaLaMulata

246 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:02:35

MochaLaMulata - Huge foot-long.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
NaughtyPuma - Little Big Present for Step-Daddy
« Reply #288 on: Today at 06:00:42 am »

Today you will serve me as my personal toilet. After worshipping my gorgeous ass, you will receive my bodily excretions! You will open your mouth and I will spit right into it. Then I take of my panties and piss into your open toilet mouth. Of course you will have to drink all of it. Then I push my filthy load of shit out for you. You are only allowed to have an orgasm, while looking at it. As my human toilet, you have to worship and savour all of this brown gold for me.

695 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:49

NaughtyPuma - Little Big Present for Step-Daddy.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Sarathonson - jean full of smashed shit
« Reply #289 on: Today at 10:00:40 am »

Today I am going to use my slave under my Toilet Chair. His face is under a Latex mask, which makes it impossible for him to move his face... First I am showing you the whole set-up of the toilet chair and how my slave is fixated. Then I am pulling on his nipple clamps, which makes him scream a lot. I make him swear to me, that he will be a good toilet for me. Only then, I take of the clamps and start spitting into his mouth. I am taking off my leather string and sit on the toilet chair, right above his face. I am now pissing into his mouth and he will not be able to escape the pee flowing from my pussy down into his throat. Now the interesting part begins. I will push out my shit sausage. I need to push a lot and you can see clearly how the shit comes out of my ass and falls onto my slave´s face. I stuff all of my divine scat into his mouth and make him swallow everything for me.

Categories: EFRO, Pooping, Scat, Smearing, Sarathonson

492 MB | 720 x 1280 | 00:20:12

Sarathonson - jean full of smashed shit.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Seduction - Pregnancy Constipation
« Reply #290 on: Today at 02:00:40 pm »

My slave already ate all of my shit yesterday and today he will receive the honor once more. I thought of something special for the occasion. In Germany, it is a tradition to have bread roll for breakfast, so I ordered my slave to buy one from the bakery. I cut it in half for him and will now garnish both halves with the delicious chocolate cream from my ass. My slave holds the bread under my bum hole and I push out a really huge portion of shit onto his breakfast sandwich. I make my slave sniff it and press the chocolate bread into his face. Then it's time for him to eat all of it. I cut it into mouth-sized pieces and start to feed it to him. Now my shit-eater is in for an endless torment. Unfortunately, he hadn't realised that it's all the more difficult to swallow all of my shit, when it's mixed with other foods. Especially when mixed with a dry, voluminous bread roll, that is soon completely saturated with the flavour of my shit... My slave has lots of chewing to do and I will help him to flush the dry bread down with my intensely yellow piss. As soon as he begs for mercy and wants to give up, I put my most painful nipple clamps onto him and make him go on. I will only be satisfied, when he has eaten the whole chocolate bread and even licked the plate with his tongue!

40.4 MB | 1080 x 1920 | 00:00:44

Seduction - Pregnancy Constipation.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
ellieidol1 - Eat Cum To My Farting Asshole
« Reply #291 on: Today at 06:00:43 pm »

I'm laying on my back wearing only my thigh-high boots, rubbing my pussy and farting while giving you some naughty dirty talk. I get into a doggystyle position and keep farting, vocalizing my relief and enjoyment each time farts bubble and burst out my butt. I finger my asshole and moan until it comes out dirty. I wish you could suck and sniff my fingers, babe ?? I tell you to get closer to my doggy style ass while I fart and fart over and over again, I even blow out a little shart, pulling my cheeks apart when the farts are really powerful so you can see my rosebud purple up and strain. I want you to eat my ass, baby. I want to sit on your face and fart. I wanna sit on your fucking thick dick and fart all over it. I wish you could fuck my dirty asshole and cover your dock in my shit. I want you to cum in my asshole while I fart-fuck these farts out of me, baby! I want you to cum on the count of 10 to my nasty farts, baby! UGH yes, cum in my farting ass! I want to fart out your cum..!!

Category: Farting, ellieidol1

287 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:36

ellieidol1 - Eat Cum To My Farting Asshole.mp4