BDSM, FETISH FORUM > Other extreme shits

Pile On A Grand Scale

<< < (27/46) > >>

newageofx:

I'm horny and want to stretch open my asshole while you watch!

I use multiple dildos to pound into my dirty ass, suck them clean, swallowing, fisting, and an orgasm! All while I talk dirty to you, telling you not to cum until I say to.

Can you make it until the end?

Categories: Anal/Toys, Pooping, Scat, Smearing, SlutOrgasma

1.73 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:17:15

SlutOrgasma - shit cunt fucked by a toilet brush.mp4

newageofx:

What a treat we have in store for you!

FIVE of June's biggest, baddest beauties to escape from Sophia's hole.

First up, a big swirly load onto the lid of a hotel toilet seat and subsequent flush.

Following that, Sophia parks her pooper above her bathroom floor and pushes out a delectable multi-colored turd, admiring its smell.

In our second-to-last scene, sexy Sophia grunts out a hole-breaking log that truly stretched out her tight little anus-all this in sky-high stilettos.

Finally, Sophia takes one of her famous desperate 1-Lb.-ers onto her toilet seat, complete with an exam and scale reveal!

Categories: Clothed Pooping/Panty Pooping, Desperation, EFRO, Pooping, Thescatdevils

967 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:21:11

Thescatdevils - TSD Queens Nasty Anal Sex.mp4

newageofx:

Starting off with a big explosive fart in his face, I dropped my load onto his chest while he painted my big round ass with it. This shit has the perfect smearing texture. My favorite part is when I sit my butt into the generous like of shit and use my cheeks to smear it all over his chest and stomach. After he's properly covered in my stini, I lay my naked body into his to smear it all over my breasts and belly too. The session finishes with a very satisfied client busting his nut all over my filthy tits.
Tags: bbw, scat couple, scat session, smear, toilet slave, xrussianbeautyx

491 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:37

xrussianbeautyx - Smiling Pooping Compilation.mp4

newageofx:

1.68 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:06:32

Goddess Kink - Massive Shit Turd Lick.mp4

newageofx:

2.82 GB | 1080 x 2320 | 00:19:56

Mycelium Mother - This Little Pigg.mp4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page