BDSM, FETISH FORUM > Other extreme shits

Pile On A Grand Scale

<< < (48/88) > >>

newageofx:

Just a little girl with a tummy ache. Since returning from holidays my poops have been soft, urgent, extra stinky, and they make me have to push and push while my tummy turns wanting to get it out.

Three separate poops to enjoy! First is a soft messy pile of poo and my little wrecked asshole working at pushing it alllll out (pew pew and popping farts)

The next poop is so quick it literally just diarrhea spilled out of my asshole.

The last one was extra stinky as well as watery and soft. I love to pulse my asshole to get little bits out (or just show off)

These poops aren't as ideal to play with but maybe I'll have Daddy fuck some out of me anyways!

Categories: Toilet Servitude, Desperation, Pooping, Prolapsing, gassy

700 MB | 1080 x 1920 | 00:08:33

gassy - Gassys holiday Diarrhea.mp4

newageofx:

Pooping big chunks in the shower and smearing shit all over my body.

Categories: Pooping, Scat, Smearing, funkyladies

627 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:08:49

funkyladies - Zelda Is a Happy Pooper.mp4

newageofx:

I know you can't help but get excited just from looking at this beautiful pawg ass of mine, but when you see my naughty butt plug poking out of my hole, you're rock hard. I take it out, shit-streaked, for you to sniff and suck while I fart on your cock. Before long, I'm shitting on your dick, and we're just gettting started.

Categories: Pooping, Scat, XshayXshayX

1.04 GB | 1080 x 1920 | 00:06:39

XshayXshayX - Soft and Plated.mp4

newageofx:

High heels, shit and piss- Good girl goes to shit.again. I dropped a fresh load onto my dinner plate and got so turned on I ended up covered in my smelly shit and piss! My white tank top gets destroyed and my hairy pussy gets caked in shit while I play with myself and finger fuck my dirty cunt until I cum nice and hard for you! Over 15 minutes of absolute filth!

Categories: Panty Pooping, Desperation, Pee, Pooping, Scat, Smearing, Sookie_sims93

268 MB | 1080 x 1920 | 00:02:28

Sookie sims93 - SHITTING HEELS STOCKINGS p2.mp4

newageofx:

Watch me piss my golden shower in POV perspective as I tell you to swallow it all. You can't help but follow my command when you see my sexy body... Then I place myself above you with my naked ass. Now you have to serve me as my scat-swallowing toilet as well. I'll shit directly into your mouth and you have to eat it all for me. Watch the shit come out of my ass, falling right onto you. Finally, I'll give you lots of dirty talk and a humiliating jerk off instruction...

Categories: Pooping, Scat, ScatqueenJenny

27.1 MB | 720 x 480 | 00:02:17

ScatqueenJenny - Heavens Golden 69.mp4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version