Author Topic: Mercilless Mistresses  (Read 3262 times)

Online newageofx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Ruby Onyx - Hard On Contest Loser Has To Suck Dick
« Reply #180 on: May 16, 2024, 05:11:34 am »

More wonderful cruel creativity from the mind of your mistress! At my disposal I have two worthless slaves that are, of course, infatuated with me! So I decide to play a little game with my worms! In this video you will see me cock tease them! Watch as I shove my ass, my huge titties and even my pussy right in their faces! To intensify things I even grab there little peckers for a sensual tug! The trouble for these pathetic fools is that if one of them gets hard, then then have to suck the others dick and swallow there cum! Ha! A touch of genius entertainment I think!

886 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:32

Ruby Onyx - Hard On Contest Loser Has To Suck Dick.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Tease and Thank You - Janey and Lucid Lavender - Dommes Lau...
« Reply #181 on: May 16, 2024, 09:10:36 am »

Training up a baby diva to laugh at a boys misery always brings me joy. I'm pretty good at mocking. Awww? Did the little bondage-boy think he could get cummies? Nope. We're in charge, pet, we control when you feel pleasure and when you feel agony. And today I'm feeling mean. So this duo handjob? It''s about to suck.

859 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:04

Tease and Thank You - Janey and Lucid Lavender - Dommes Laugh At Your Ruin.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Tease and Thank You - Mandy Marx - Who's Laughing Now Bitch
« Reply #182 on: May 16, 2024, 01:10:37 pm »

I want to hear him cry. I want to watch him try and buck away from my ruthless grip. I'll pump his cock until it hurts. Don't piss off a dominatrix, not only do I get inside your head even after you endure my torture tactics but you'll always come back for more. :)

1.46 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:16:57

Tease and Thank You - Mandy Marx - Who's Laughing Now Bitch.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
The English Mansion - Miss Ruby Marks - Dungeon Dolly Diver...
« Reply #183 on: May 16, 2024, 05:10:38 pm »

Miss Ruby Marks is playing with her rubber dolly in the dungeon. She loves to transform and dress her up in tight latex and sexy boots, her own special creation. Ruby gives her dolly a close up look at her thigh length boots, making sure every inch is worshipped. She then uses the advanced bondage bench on the doll, cruelly teasing her with CBT, making the cock stiff and twitching, ready to be probed. Mistress then adds the fucking machine to pound the dolly's tight hole as she edges and teases their cock until it can't help but ejaculate.

2.79 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:32:30

The English Mansion - Miss Ruby Marks - Dungeon Dolly Diversion - Complete Movie.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Ava Onyx - Pussy Free Spit Slut
« Reply #184 on: May 16, 2024, 09:10:31 pm »

My locked chastity boy knows he is absolutely unworthy of My divine Goddess body, and he should be grateful for any opportunity he has to taste a substance that comes directly from his Goddess. I relentless tease him by grinding My juicy ass on his locked up dick while verbally reminding him he is to stay pussy free for life. I drool long strings of My spit on his cage and into his mouth before snapping him back to reality with a brisk slap to the face and remind him how unworthy he is to taste Me, and then sit on his face grinding My tight leggings against his undeserving face. I finally allow him to kiss My sweaty socks as I continue to remind him of his duties to remain pussy free for life.

686 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:59

Ava Onyx - Pussy Free Spit Slut.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Ava Onyx - Sweaty Ass and Foot Worship Pegging
« Reply #185 on: Today at 01:10:32 am »

I came home from My workout and realized it would be such a waste to let My delicious sweat dry up... So I make My live in chastity slut lick My sweaty sneakers clean before he sucks the sweat from My socks. Then he licks up every last drop of sweat from My Goddess pussy while drowning in between My thick ass cheeks until I'm all the way clean. he feels his chastity cage get tighter and tighter until it feels like it's about to burst from the pressure of his pathetic clit. I then decide to continue My workout by pumping his ass full of My hard cock, pumping deep and hard until he cums in his cage!

996 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:17

Ava Onyx - Sweaty Ass and Foot Worship Pegging.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Honey - Sexy Fit Girl Ball Busts Slave to the Ground 4K
« Reply #186 on: Today at 05:10:33 am »

Slaves balls are princesses toys. They belong to us! There is no reason a beta needs his balls. So, Honey wants to get her work out in. She uses him. She kicks him over and over. You can hear the agony in his voice. She gets him good! He keeps falling to the floor. But he knows better and gets right back up for her. He is such a pathetic bitch and kisses her sneakers and says how thankful he is for her. Wait til you see her kick him from behind!

944 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:18

Brat Princess 2 - Honey - Sexy Fit Girl Ball Busts Slave to the Ground 4K.mp4