Author Topic: Licking and Loving - The Art of Cunnilingus and Annilingus (Femdom)  (Read 32795 times)

Online ritta

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Woodman Licks Shoes And Sucks Toes Pt 1
« Reply #2220 on: Today at 02:24:24 pm »
Woodman Licks Shoes And Sucks Toes Pt 1

Cast: Empress Jenn (aka EmpressJennXO aka Goddess Katamura)

I'm more of a soft type of sub with I light touch of humiliation sprinkled in. Empress Jenn adds just that right amount. Her beauty mixed with her expert attitude just adds that perfection of a combo.

Genres: Female Domination, Asian Goddess, Asian Princess, Female Supremacy, Goddess, Princess, Mean, Brat, Mistress, Femdom, Training, Slave, Worship, Foot Slave Training, Domination, Dominatrix, Chastity, Legs, Nylon, Foot Worship, Degradation

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:15
Size: 199.67 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Woodman Licks Shoes And Sucks Toes Pt 2
« Reply #2221 on: Today at 04:16:18 pm »
Woodman Licks Shoes And Sucks Toes Pt 2

I'm more of a soft type of sub with I light touch of humiliation sprinkled in. Empress Jenn adds just that right amount. Her beauty mixed with her expert attitude just adds that perfection of a combo.

Genres: Female Domination, Asian Goddess, Asian Princess, Female Supremacy, Goddess, Princess, Mean, Brat, Mistress, Femdom, Training, Slave, Worship, Foot Slave Training, Domination, Dominatrix, Chastity, Legs, Nylon, Foot Worship, Degradation

Duration: 00:09:10
Size: 198.59 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
You Are Disgusting
« Reply #2222 on: Today at 06:06:58 pm »
You Are Disgusting

Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:03:51
Size: 114.57 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Evil Woman & Goddess Lady Lilith - Happy Anniversary Chas...
« Reply #2223 on: Today at 06:13:50 pm »
Evil Woman & Goddess Lady Lilith - Happy Anniversary Chasitty

Who am I? Fetishist, sadist, perverted demon - from now on, your biggest fear and desire. You will meet me once and easily fall in addiction. I will enslave your mind, soul and all of your erotic thoughts. Young, devilish attractive Woman with ubelievable dirty mind and classy attitute. Very demanding and strict, but playful at the same time. You have never met and you'll never meet anyone like me. Absolute unique, truly dominant personality mixed with sharp, east-european look and savage, creative thoughts will lead you to the erotic experiences, you've never had before.

With: Evil Woman, Mistress Glamorous, Lady Vamp, Lady Perse, Joanna Bujoli, Lady Annabelle, Goddess Lady Lilith, Dark Fairy, Mistress Damazonia

Genres: CFNM humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Puppy/pony training, Electrical Torture, Fisting, Anal play, Bondage, Corporal punishment

Duration: 00:10:23
Size: 168.02 MB

Download >> Keep2Share