Author Topic: Best 2024 XXX Hardcore / Lesbian / Solo / Mature Videos  (Read 585 times)

Online KingShareXXX

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Bunny Madison & Taylor Gunner - Exactly What I Needed -. 2160p
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2024, 05:48:12 pm »
Bunny Madison & Taylor Gunner - Exactly What I Needed -2160p

Genre: Stepson, Blonde, Step mom, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cunnilingus, Cumshot, Gonzo, MILF, Blowjob, Big Cock, Deepthroat, Threesome, Redhead

Bunny is chilling at her place when her friend Talyor shows up at her door. The beautiful babe is crushed because she just learned that her husband is cheating on her with her young secretary. Determined to boast her bff, the blonde introduces Taylor to Tyler, her youthful stepson who can't resist a hot milf. Bunny convinces her friend to have sex with Tyler so she can teach her husband a lesson as well as learn the perks of fucking with younger men. She also joins in for the fun, as Bunny knows the perks of playing with her stepson's cock!

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Bunny_Madison__Taylor_Gunner__Exactly_What_I_Needed_._2160p.mp4

Total Duration: 00:39:24 /  FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 2.32 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160

Online KingShareXXX

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Nicole Doshi - Naughty Nicole Gets Her Heart-Shaped Ass Drilled K -. 2160p
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2024, 05:50:16 pm »
Nicole Doshi - Naughty Nicole Gets Her Heart-Shaped Ass Drilled (2024-02-06) K -2160p

Genre: Interracial, Big Tits, Anal, Bubble Butt, Asian, Hardcore, Blowjob, Big Ass, Gonzo

This Valentine's Day, Nicole is levelling up the romance and modelling some sparkling new jewelry. And tonight, she chose lingerie that matches her gaping flesh.

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Nicole_Doshi__Naughty_Nicole_Gets_Her_HeartShaped_Ass_Drilled_K_._2160p.mp4

Total Duration: 00:33:10 /  FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 5.83 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160

Online KingShareXXX

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Alison Rey - For Richer Or Poorer -. 2160p
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2024, 05:52:19 pm »
Alison Rey - For Richer Or Poorer -2160p

Genre: Kissing, Shaved pussy, Titty Fuck, Big Tits, Pussy to mouth, Brunette, Cumshot, Blowjob, Facial, Cuckold, Deepthroat, Doggy style, Straight, Face Fucking

Connie (Alison Rey) and Michael (Robby Apples), two house cleaners, are cleaning a room in a home when the wealthy homeowner, Carl (Will Pounder), enters and openly hits on Connie. Connie is polite about it, though Michael seems frustrated by the act...
Once Carl leaves, it's revealed that Connie and Michael are a married couple who run a struggling cleaning business together. Michael hates that Connie lets Carl flirt with her but she thinks it's a necessary aspect of their situation. After all, times are hard and clients are few, so if she has to stroke some egos, she will.
Connie tries to continue cleaning but Michael won't drop the issue, which leads to them arguing even more. But before things get too heated, Connie says she needs space and goes to clean another room. From that point on, Michael spies on Connie, catching her continuing to flirt with Carl in other rooms.
Finally, after one suggestive joke too many, Michael speaks privately again to Connie, which leads to them arguing more intensely. But this time, tired of her husband's attitude and thinking about the future, Connie puts her foot down. She decides to let Carl fuck her... right in front of Michael... to show Michael who's really boss.

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Alison_Rey__For_Richer_Or_Poorer_._2160p.mp4

Total Duration: 00:43:56 /  FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 4.65 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160

Online KingShareXXX

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Jojo Austin - Just 18 and already fucking on-camera -. 2160p
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2024, 05:54:24 pm »
Jojo Austin - Just 18 and already fucking on-camera, Jojo sucks and bangs until she gets her first facial ever -2160p

Genre: Blowjob, Small Tits, Tiny Tits, All Sex, Amateur, Cumshot, Doggystyle, Teen, Facial, Handjob, Big Cock, Blonde

Meet Jojo, a brand-new 18-year-old chick from Waco, Texas. She works at a gas station, and she told us that she loves meeting new people. We set her up with a young stud with a hard cock to fuck her tight slit. How was it? We'll let Jojo tell you."It was incredible," she started. "I really like it because it was comfortable. I still live at home with my parents, so I have to get creative if I want to fuck a guy. Most recently, I got railed in a parking garage by some random I met on Tinder. I was kinda breaking a dry streak. I hadn't fucked in a long time. Before the garage, the last time I got banged was in my old high school bathroom. That wasn't nearly as good as I got it from your stud. Also, he gave me my first facial! I really enjoyed that."When Jojo isn't bangin' random guys, she enjoys horseback riding, going for long runs and sketching portraits. "I'm a pretty laid-back girl," she told us.

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Jojo_Austin__Just_18_and_already_fucking_oncamera_._2160p.mp4

Total Duration: 00:16:56 /  FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 2.76 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160

Online KingShareXXX

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Charlotte -. 2160p
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2024, 05:56:29 pm »
Charlotte (She Loves to Play #2) -2160p

Genre: Toy, Solo, Masturbation, Vibrator, Orgasm

It's been a bit over a year since last we saw gorgeous brunette Charlotte on FTV, and she's only gotten hotter since then! We're reintroduced to this slender lovely MILF as she opens the glass patio door and immediately slips her panties off, sits down on a chair and spreads her legs wide to touch her pink privates with her fingertips. Finding a comfy little alcove in a public office building courtyard she spreads again, fucking herself with a vibrating toy - we note how wet and creamy she becomes from the pussy pleasure - and brings herself to a nice orgasm! More public fun is next with some upskirt spreading - with no panties, of course - as she fingers her wet hole as cars drive nearby...gaping and showing off her pink clit for any office worker to see! Next we see her with a large blue dildo, stroking it with her hands and showing her oral skills as she licks it up and down before heading to the swimming pool for some fun. Stripping down nude, she slaps the toy against her vagina and then slowly slides it inside, enjoying the large toy penetrating her hole and riding on top grinding against it. The vintage Vibraking toy makes an appearance to finish off the day, providing powerful vibration to bring Charlotte to one last orgasm before she says her goodbyes...it's a wonderful treat getting to see this beautiful horny MILF in her element once again here on FTV!

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Charlotte_._2160p_1.mp4
Charlotte_._2160p_2.mp4
Charlotte_._2160p_3.mp4
Charlotte_._2160p_4.mp4
Charlotte_._2160p_5.mp4
Charlotte_._2160p_6.mp4

Total Duration: 00:53:56 /  FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 2.29 GB + 1.16 GB + 1.44 GB + 693 MB + 1.67 GB + 1.51 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160

Online KingShareXXX

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mary Rock & Vanna Bardot - The Odd Throuple K -. 2160p
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2024, 05:58:33 pm »
Mary Rock & Vanna Bardot - The Odd Throuple (2024-02-04) K -2160p

Genre: Bubble Butt, Anal, Blowjob, Big Ass, All Sex, Threesome, Hardcore, Redhead, Gonzo

Let's get this straight: he's already engaged to Mary, but now he's Vegas-married to Vanna and bringing his fiance on their honeymoon? You're going to want to grab some popcorn.

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Mary_Rock__Vanna_Bardot__The_Odd_Throuple_K_._2160p.mp4

Total Duration: 00:48:09 /  FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 8.46 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160

Online KingShareXXX

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Candee Licious - Hearts Of Fire -. 2160p
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2024, 06:00:36 pm »
Candee Licious - Hearts Of Fire -2160p

Genre: Cunnilingus, Shaved, Blonde, Couples, Creampie, Straight, Natural Tits

Gorgeous blonde Candee Licious responds to Deny Lou's teasing with a passionate outburst, as Andrej Lupin's erotic movie "Hearts Of Fire" begins. Their playful tussle gives way to tender kisses as Candee grinds in Deny's lap, his hands roaming over her sexy body. Peeling off her sweater and bun-hugging tights, Deny sucks Candee's nipples and strokes her shaved pussy, making her gasp with arousal. Candee straddles Deny and impales herself on his thick shaft in cowgirl, sliding up and down until she has a powerful orgasm. She moves into a squat and bounces even more frenetically, then spins around into reverse cowgirl and rides to another breathless climax. Deny licks Candee's pussy before penetrating her in spoons, her fingers strumming her clit as he fucks her to one more wild orgasm and fills her with hot cum.

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Candee_Licious__Hearts_Of_Fire_._2160p.mp4

Total Duration: 00:30:10 /  FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 16.25 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160

Online KingShareXXX

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Ariel Darling - Asshole Neighbor -. 2160p
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2024, 06:02:40 pm »
Ariel Darling - Asshole Neighbor -2160p

Genre: All Sex, Feature, Anal, Hardcore, Couples

Ariel is a lonely housewife with a big sexual appetite that needs to be taken care of. Her husband is always on work trips and barely gives her any attention, so one day, she decides to place matters into her own hands and have a super sexy video chat with him. The gorgeous ginger puts on her sexy underwear and shows the camera how eager she's to play with her asshole and a dildo. Little does she know, she accidentally called Tyler, her young and horny next-door neighbor. Mortified, she meets with the boy and begs him not to say anything, but Tyler has other plans. Now, Ariel will have to give him a real-life presentation of the preview he accidentally got. Desperate and horny, Ariel is willing to let her young neighbor pound her asshole in exchange for his silence.

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Ariel_Darling__Asshole_Neighbor_._2160p.mp4

Total Duration: 00:33:25 /  FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 2.87 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160

Online KingShareXXX

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Nina Heels aka Lucette Nice Fitness Fuck Friends
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2024, 06:04:43 pm »

Nina Heels aka Lucette Nice - Fitness Fuck Friends (2024-03-02) -2160p

Genre: Sports Bra, All Sex, Big Tits, Outie Pussy, Tattoo, Deep Throat, Fishnet, Bubble Butt, Blonde, Athletic, Face Fuck, Creampie

Nina Heels is squatting herself to a tighter ass when Xander Corvus, her naughty roommate thinks he can help her get better results. Xander let's Nina
back her ass up into a squat with him behind her and he makes sure that every move she
makes results in his big bulge being teased. Nina's workout goes
from a leg day to a full-body workout!

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Nina_Heels_aka_Lucette_Nice_Fitness_Fuck_Friends.rar

Total Duration: 00:27:10 / ( FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 1.33 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160

Online KingShareXXX

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Cherry Kiss - Gorgeous Man Eater Cherry Meets Her Match K -. 2160p
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2024, 06:06:47 pm »
Cherry Kiss - Gorgeous Man Eater Cherry Meets Her Match (2024-02-02) K -2160p

Genre: Hardcore, Gonzo, Blonde, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, All Sex, Small Tits

Cherry treats men like toys, until she meets one who turns the tables. Now this blonde is getting treated like a trophy... but she'll be the one doing the polishing.

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Cherry_Kiss__Gorgeous_Man_Eater_Cherry_Meets_Her_Match_K_._2160p.mp4

Total Duration: 00:38:32 /  FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 6.77 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160

Online KingShareXXX

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Jasmine Vega, Ella Cruz, Bess Breast -. 2160p
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2024, 06:56:16 pm »
Jasmine Vega, Ella Cruz, Bess Breast (Nerds No More) -2160p

Genre: All Sex, Foursome FFFM, Hardcore

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Jasmine_Vega_Ella_Cruz_Bess_Breast_._2160p.mp4

Total Duration: 01:03:19 /  FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 3.38 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160

Online KingShareXXX

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Valerica Steele - Cum Bubble Queen -. 2160p
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2024, 07:09:46 pm »
Valerica Steele - Cum Bubble Queen -2160p

Genre: Blowjob, POV, Facial, Swallow, Big Tits, Cumshot, Deep Throat

When the devastatingly beautiful Valerica Steele showed up to shoot her BJ World debut, her script instructions stated "make an absolute mess while sucking this dick." She didn't just deliver, she knocked it out of the park. Watch the gorgeous Valerica spit, slobber, blow bubble, and gag on this cock until she gets absolutely soaked in cum. You may need an extra towel! Enjoy! Follow bjworldlv on Twitter.

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Valerica_Steele__Cum_Bubble_Queen_._2160p.mp4

Total Duration: 00:26:32 /  FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 1.5 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160