Author Topic: Seletion Of BDSM-Bondage-Torture-Kinky Videos (Update)  (Read 74752 times)

Offline Nuarus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Seletion Of BDSM-Bondage-Torture-Kinky Videos (Update)
« Reply #5430 on: March 31, 2018, 04:31:33 am »
Torture For Sophie

Cast: Sophie, Dee
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Spanking
Video language: English

Standard list of bullying from Dee. Can be noted except that hot wax. Ladies are worthy of attention. Download and enjoy!

Format: real
Duration: 54:49
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 296.4 MB

Download Torture For Sophie

Offline Nuarus

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5431 on: March 31, 2018, 07:26:34 am »
Torture For Beverly

Cast: Beverly, Dee

Beverly loves to play with other girls. There is something about submitting to them that just turns her on like nothing else. Sister Dee is just the type of woman to take advantage of her. It's been while since Beverly has had the pleasure of serving though suffering for someone as intense as Dee, but she is going to get into it fast the way Dee plays. It's been too long since Beverly has had her pussy punished. Dee takes the opportunity to remind her of how it feels. She cuts open her little fuck sluts clothing to better access her cunt and tits and hen stas to flick at them with her dragon tail. In the midst of her pain Beverly realizes she needs to piss. Dee isn't going to deny her that but it does need to be cleaned up and the wet rag needs to be put somewhere. It turns out it makes the perfect gag. So while Dee sets about playing with her clit Beverly has no choice but to moan her pleasure with a mouthful of her own pee. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 58:13

File size: 314.6 MB

Download Torture For Beverly

Offline Nuarus

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5432 on: March 31, 2018, 10:47:07 am »
Torture For Ten

Cast: Dee, Ten

The ground is just too far down for Dee to give a really good spanking. She ties Ten over a bamboo rod that arches her back and pushes her ass into the perfect position for all kinds of ass punishment. Bare hands aren't the only way to get it red. Dee has a paddle that may work even better than her hands. Beatings make pain sluts like Ten wet. The attention to her ass has her extra ready to have her pussy played with. Dee vibrates her a little and finger fucks her hard and sure enough she starts begging to cum. It's so intense that when she finishes Ten can barely manage to thank Dee for it. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 55:11

File size: 297.9 MB

Download Torture For Ten

Offline Nuarus

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5433 on: March 31, 2018, 01:39:03 pm »
Greta One - Klaw!

Cast: Camilla Snow, Darby Daniels, Mary Jane, Morgane Paris
Genres: Bondage, Stocking, Ball gag, Gloves

Four beautiful women in white lingerie and black lingerie, bound indoors and out, topless, usually in high heels and hose or stocking feet, always sexually provocative. But it`s ultimately the unique way that Greta ties up this quartet of agreeable bondagettes that makes this Dvd a treasure for bondage enthusiasts... Download and enjoy!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:09:45
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 819.2 MB

Download Greta One - Klaw!

Offline Nuarus

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5434 on: March 31, 2018, 05:01:32 pm »
Double The Trouble

Cast: Catherine Beaumont, Morgan Phoenix
Genres: Bondage, Stockings

Actress Morgan is on her way to the audition of a lifetime when her look-alike roommate Catharine decides she'd like to have a chance at the role, without Morgan there as competition. She jumps, wrestles, strips, ties and gags poor Morgan, takes her resums and runs off to the audition, leaving Morgan to spend the afternoon engaged in a futile struggle for freedom. Catharine returns after failing the audition and releases Morgan.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:04
Video: 640x476, MP4V, 1783kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 463.3 MB

Download Double The Trouble

Offline Nuarus

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5435 on: March 31, 2018, 07:56:20 pm »
Dazed And Cumfused

Cast: Kate Kenzi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking

Poor Kate Kenzi is just trying to get things cleaned up a little; bent over, with her sweet little ass up in the air, it's a pretty sight to see her sweeping up. She should focus a little more on the task at hand than she does on looking good bent over though, when a surprise visit from Jesse Dean causes her to jump and smack her head! Totally dazed, she's helpless in Jesse's arms as he tries to help her up. When it becomes obvious she's damn near incoherent though - well, between her tight short shorts and cute little knee socks, what's a guy to do? Jesse soon has his way with her, bandaging her sore head completely in vet wrap. Well, almost her entire head- he leaves her mouth free to please his throbbing cock. She drools helplessly as he fucks her face, smearing her makeup and dribbling down her chin. Just the throat isn't nearly enough for a kinky man like Jesse though; next, he's got her spread wide and bound on a table, her limbs totally mummified in black vet wrap and completely at his mercy. He rams into her tight pussy as she moans in dazed pleasure. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 32:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dazed And Cumfused

Offline Nuarus

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5436 on: March 31, 2018, 10:49:51 pm »
Sybil Hawthorne Won't Be Talking Today

Studio: Futile S
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: Bondage, Rope, Gags, Tape, Zipties, Lingerie, Stockings, Secretary, Stockings

Sybil decided to save herself and nark on some friends of mine. Well, I'm not going to let her talk. Actually, the fact that Sybil is a very attractive busty lady helped in my decision to help my friends, but they don't need to know that. I have her in my living room where I grope and manhandle her for a while before I get out the rope. Before long I have her immobilized. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 34:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 762.0 MB

Download Sybil Hawthorne Won't Be Talking Today

Offline Nuarus

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5437 on: April 01, 2018, 01:43:10 am »
Summer's Agonizing Post Tie Part 2

Genres: Bondage, Rope, Gags, Tape, Zipties, Lingerie, Stockings, Secretary, Stockings

I then tie each of her tits up and out to the side, making it even tighter. I tie her elbows together behind the post and then I tie them to a ring bolted to the post. I tie her wrists up as well. Summer really shows off her flexibility here. Even though she's tied solidly to a straight post, her arms are pulled up behind her way past horizontal. She realizes she is in trouble now and she starts to get a little more vocal, moaning and yelping. I untie her, hair and retie it piggytail style. Each side is then pulled tight and tied off to the same point as her tits. Her head is taken back some and is being pulled from each side, which really limits her mobility. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 28:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 644.0 MB

Download Summer's Agonizing Post Tie Part 2

Offline Nuarus

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5438 on: April 01, 2018, 04:39:10 am »
Summer's Agonizing Post Tie Part 1

Summer is in trouble again and she needs constant discipline. Since I don't want her all marked up, I'm going to use strict bondage as a tool to help me today. Summer is a tough one, so it takes a lot to get to her. However, I have a plan today that I think just may do the trick. The clip starts with a ball gag being shoved in Summer's mouth and strapped in tight. We see that she's standing against a post on top of a concrete block in 6 inch heels. Her wrists have already been bound behind her back and around the post. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 30:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 685.5 MB

Download Summer's Agonizing Post Tie Part 1

Offline Nuarus

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5439 on: April 01, 2018, 07:31:42 am »
Star Is Punished For Fighting Me Part 1

The clip starts with her standing in high heels, a tight skirt, and a sweater. She has a big red ball gag strapped tightly in her mouth, her wrists are bound behind her back, and she is neck roped. I have some clients interested in her, but first she needs to be tamed a bit. Making her stand in the heels for long periods of time will help, but I need to speed things up a little. I come in and roughly manhandle and grope her. I grab her by her tits and spin her around so I can smack her ass a few times. I get a pair of scissors and immediately cut away her sweater exposing her ample tits. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 27:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 616.5 MB

Download Star Is Punished For Fighting Me Part 1

Offline Nuarus

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5440 on: April 01, 2018, 10:24:52 am »
Serene The Litter Bug Captured Part 2

Cast: Serene Isley

I use it to bind her tits as well. I replace her ballgag with a harness ballgag. I then raise the neckrope, takeing serene back to her feet. I then start at her ankles and completely bind her with the fishing line. I leave her to suffer and to endure the biting restraint. I return and nose hook her. I tie it off to her harness gag and then to her neckrope... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 28:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 634.3 MB

Download Serene The Litter Bug Captured Part 2

Offline Nuarus

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5441 on: April 01, 2018, 03:14:13 pm »
Serene The Litter Bug Captured Part 1

Cast: Serene Isley

I citizens arrested her and handcuffed her in several positions and thought she would have learned her lesson, but apparently not. I once again restrain her, but this time with zip ties. The clips starts as I open the door and walk in with serene. She is ball gagged and her wrists bound behind her back with zip ties. As I walk her through the room, I frequently stop to smack her ass. I continue onward until we are blow an overhead hoist. I hoist her arms up behind her. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 17:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 399.9 MB

Download Serene The Litter Bug Captured Part 1

Offline Nuarus

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5442 on: April 01, 2018, 06:08:00 pm »
Serene Isley Hogtied Tight In her Power Suit Part 1

Cast: Serene

Serene Loves tight bondage and role playing, so after work one day I have her wander around an old warehouse. I jump out, grab her, and drag her into a large room. Once inside I shove her against a wall where I gag and cuff her. I pat her her down before I shove her to the other end of the room. I tie a rope around her neck and tie the other end up. I then tightly bind her legs. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 20:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 449.1 MB

Download Serene Isley Hogtied Tight In her Power Suit Part 1

Offline Nuarus

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5443 on: April 01, 2018, 09:00:39 pm »
Sahrye Fails Her Test and Is Hogtied Part 1

Cast: Sahrye

Sahrye is sitting in a chair with her elbows and wrists tied. She is ballgagged, and also has a rope around her waist. Her captor told her to stay put, but left the knot where she could get to it. He wants to see if she'll do as told or if she'll be a brat. She's a definite brat. She is soon out of the chair and running out the door and down th hall. Her captor has the building secure and there's only one way for her to go. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps

File size: 419.6 MB

Download Sahrye Fails Her Test and Is Hogtied Part 1

Offline Nuarus

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5444 on: April 01, 2018, 11:55:48 pm »
Rachel Rides The Pony After Being Crotch Chained Part 4

Cast: Rachel

A pair of pantyhose are stretched over Rachel's head. The legs are then tied tightly around and through her mouth effectively cleave gagging her. It's not good enough for her captor though, as he wraps black tape over the top. Once again, he sits back and enjoys watching Rachel suffer on the pony. Drool runs out from under her gag as her legs start to twitch uncontrollably. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 17:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2875kbps

File size: 382.4 MB

Download Rachel Rides The Pony After Being Crotch Chained Part 4