Author Topic: Mercilless Mistresses  (Read 9558 times)

Online newageofx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Young Goddess Club - The Little Pest
« Reply #360 on: June 13, 2024, 06:10:36 pm »

Richard can't have a hard-on and Arella is furious. This asshole is unable to get an erection when he licks her ass, he deserves a good punishment. Stark naked, spreading his legs, Richard is ready for ballbusting, such a nice world! Many pretenders but only a few of them will dare to do it. The little feet - Arella is a size 37 (6 in USA and 4.5 in UK) - bust again and again Richard's balls, he begins to feel this unique sensation of pain and pleasure, the real masochist knows about what I'm talking about. And when this pleasure is coupled with the joy to belong to a young and beautiful nasty Mistress, you have reached the garden of Eden. His cock in now in erection, Richard's standing while her Domina is seated, her feet kicks more and more, harder and harder at his testicles. Enjoy! Next time, you may dare to shoot with us! Will you have the balls?

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Young Mistress

454 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:13:44

Young Goddess Club - The Little Pest.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Domina Planet - Ass Its Whats For Dinner
« Reply #361 on: June 13, 2024, 10:10:31 pm »

Assworship, Femdom

558 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:08

Domina Planet - Ass Its Whats For Dinner.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Domina Planet - Face Rodeo - Ridin Bareback. Starring Mistr...
« Reply #362 on: June 14, 2024, 02:10:32 am »

20-Year-Old Mistress Destiny has been training a new pussy and ass slave, breath training him by smothering him under Her young, beautiful round ass and Her succulent, sweet-tasting, perfect shaved pussy. She started him off incrementally and has been using the queening chair mainly to ensure that he can properly kiss, lick, suck and worship Her nether region properly, like a technician. But now, She wants to really fuck his face and orgasm, without any consideration for the slave or his needs. True objectification and sexual service of Her needs, regardless of any other trivial thing, i.e.; breathing, tasting, cumming, being completely helpless and in bondage.
She has the slave bound with hands above the head and a blindfold on as She saunters into the dungeon, wearing just red gloves, a red general's hat, and a metal spike studded top that barely contains Her DD luscious tits...

Assworship,Facesitting,Femdom,Fetish,Pussy Worship,Smother

534 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:46

Domina Planet - Face Rodeo - Ridin Bareback. Starring Mistress Destiny.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Evil Woman - Sissy Training By 2 Mistresses
« Reply #363 on: June 14, 2024, 06:10:34 am »

Kiro Queen and I used our slave to clean our house. We change his clothes into a cute dress with high heels and gagged him. After dressing we humiliated this pathetic slut and allow him to clean our house as sissy. After cleaning we gave him possibility to worship our divine boots!

Femdom,Humiliation,Sissy

569 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:56

Evil Woman - Sissy Training By 2 Mistresses.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Karino - Ignoring slave during foot worship
« Reply #364 on: June 14, 2024, 10:10:34 am »

Today my slave has huge opportunity to worship my divine feet! Having possibility to worship my feet doesn't mean that I will give him my time! I prefer to enjoy reading the book instead wasting time for this loser!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,High Heels,Humiliation

333 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:32

Mistress Karino - Ignoring slave during foot worship.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Souzan Halabi - Ass Domination
« Reply #365 on: June 14, 2024, 02:10:36 pm »

Femdom, Spanking

177 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:04:00

Souzan Halabi - Ass Domination.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Young Goddess Club - French Mechanic
« Reply #366 on: June 14, 2024, 06:10:36 pm »

During a stay in Paris, Rebela's car breaks down, she and her friend Vika bring the car to the next garage, an old one with a strange mechanic, Tomy, crafty and vicious. Two pretty foreign girls lost in Paris without car, a good opportunity to cheat the girls and try to fuck them. After a quick check, Tomy realizes that he must just loosen a screw and the engine will start again. When the girls come back, he gives them an invoice with three thousand Euros repairs and propose to reduce this huge amount if they accept to make him a blowjob. Of course they will but their own way...
Ballcrushing, slaps, dirty feet.

Femdom,Humiliation,Young Mistress

1.02 GB | 1280 x 720 | 00:31:50

Young Goddess Club - French Mechanic.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Young Goddess Club - Fucked By A Student
« Reply #367 on: June 14, 2024, 10:10:39 pm »

Femdom,Strapon,Young Mistress

577 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:17:35

Young Goddess Club - Fucked By A Student.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Young Goddess Club - The Dungeon 1 Balls Destruction
« Reply #368 on: June 15, 2024, 02:10:39 am »

Ballbusting, Femdom

491 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:14:56

Young Goddess Club - The Dungeon 1 Balls Destruction.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Alex and May - Sneaky Late Night Ballbusting 4K
« Reply #369 on: June 15, 2024, 06:10:31 am »

OMG! He is sooo dramatic. The girls are trying to do a late night ballbusting session for content. And this bozo won't stop making noises!! He is going to get them in trouble. They are going to get kicked out!!!! The girls take turns kneeing him in the balls and punching his balls. The betas always say that punches hurt really bad because the knuckle digs in deep. He keels over and moans like a little bitch. If they get kicked out there is going to be big big problems for him. All they wanted was good content.

719 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:08:25

Alex and May - Sneaky Late Night Ballbusting 4K.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mandy Marx - Earn My A
« Reply #370 on: June 15, 2024, 10:10:33 am »

I work hard to get good grades. Mr Teacher Sir, does it feel good when I pump your cock? I want to earn my A... I'll keep stroking and stroking against this board and use you. You're essentially anonymous, just a cock for use. If you're too loud, I'll smother out your voice. If you wiggle too much, I'll squeeze. Sit still and let me work my magic. The magic of denying you until I get that A, that is... :)

799 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:18:13

Mandy Marx - Earn My A.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mika Mistress - Squeezed under my Thighs
« Reply #371 on: June 15, 2024, 02:10:35 pm »

My 1st ever Thigh Squeezing Video. I wrap my oiled tattooed thighs around his neck, squeezing him into submission.

604 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:08:29

Mika Mistress - Squeezed under my Thighs.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Sub-Par Pt1 - Complete Movie
« Reply #372 on: June 15, 2024, 06:10:35 pm »

Mistress Suzanna Maxwell, looking resplendent in her satin blouse, has been disappointed by her slave, his attitude is sub-par, he ruined one of her favourite items of clothing. She has decided to punish him as a way of improving his servitude. Miss Maxwell reiterates his slave positions, utilising the shock collar to help embed the commands. She then expertly uses the floggers to florentine his back before whipping him with her single-tails until she is sure he has learned a valuable lesson. 1/2

1.24 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:58

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Sub-Par Pt1 - Complete Movie.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Lexy Noir makes Her rubber object cum with Her sto...
« Reply #373 on: June 15, 2024, 10:10:38 pm »

Mistress Lexy Noir has this chattel trapped in the latex vac bed, with just his caged cock visible. he can't see Her beauty, but he can hear and feel what She does to him. She is in the mood to tease his little cock today, first in chastity, before She unlocks it so She can make him cum with Her perfect feet. She teases his tiny thing with Her pantyhose-clad feet until he cums on them like the loser pervert that he is. This is the only way he deserves to cum, in humiliating and dehumanising ways.

841 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:04

Mistress Lexy Noir makes Her rubber object cum with Her stocking-clad feet.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Sidonia - Leather Bound - Complete Movie
« Reply #374 on: June 16, 2024, 02:10:39 am »

Mistress Sidonia looks exquisite in her sensual leather and high heels. She has he subbie on the bondage board, wrapped tightly in the leather sleep sack. His stiff cock is exposed with the weighted clamp around his balls. She connects the Erostek electro machine to his balls and shaft and stimulates him, making him throb in desire and pain. Mistress then puts his dick in the cock board and continues working on keeping his attention. As a reward for his total servitude, Mistress Sidonia gives him a slow edging handjob until he spurts his cum load and is then left to continue his bondage journey.

2.18 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:30:34

Mistress Sidonia - Leather Bound - Complete Movie.mp4