Author Topic: Licking and Loving - The Art of Cunnilingus and Annilingus (Femdom)  (Read 21744 times)

Online ritta

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 512
« Reply #1800 on: April 16, 2024, 07:28:09 am »
Mistress Courtney 512

Cast: Mistress Courtney aka Courtney Morgan

My piercing, green eyes will capture your soul from the minute you enter My world. I am the ultimate, cruel, man-eating seductress and as a petite 5'1'' blonde I'm like a pocket rocket: small enough to fit in your pocket and hot enough to make you go off like a rocket. In all seriousness, I take great pride in my appearance: perfect hair, manicured nails, elegant makeup and the perfect outfit to make you fall instantly to My feet.

I have exceptionally high standards and expect My slaves to act accordingly - to be well-mannered, willing to learn and open to an exploration of their deepest darkest desires. I have an 'old-school' approach to Femdom - strict, severe but also with a laugh and smile that will make you weak at the knees. Each of My sessions is different and entirely based around your limits.

Genres: CFNM humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Puppy/pony training, Electrical Torture, Fisting, Anal play, Bondage, Corporal punishment

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:06:56
Size: 89.32 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 558
« Reply #1801 on: April 16, 2024, 08:28:23 am »
Mistress Courtney 558

My piercing, green eyes will capture your soul from the minute you enter My world. I am the ultimate, cruel, man-eating seductress and as a petite 5'1'' blonde I'm like a pocket rocket: small enough to fit in your pocket and hot enough to make you go off like a rocket. In all seriousness, I take great pride in my appearance: perfect hair, manicured nails, elegant makeup and the perfect outfit to make you fall instantly to My feet.

I have exceptionally high standards and expect My slaves to act accordingly - to be well-mannered, willing to learn and open to an exploration of their deepest darkest desires. I have an 'old-school' approach to Femdom - strict, severe but also with a laugh and smile that will make you weak at the knees. Each of My sessions is different and entirely based around your limits.

Genres: CFNM humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Puppy/pony training, Electrical Torture, Fisting, Anal play, Bondage, Corporal punishment

Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:08
Size: 551.54 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 603
« Reply #1802 on: April 16, 2024, 12:28:19 pm »
Mistress Courtney 603

Duration: 00:13:17
Size: 992.34 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 040
« Reply #1803 on: April 16, 2024, 05:28:10 pm »
Mistress Courtney 040

Duration: 00:09:20
Size: 120.75 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 095
« Reply #1804 on: April 16, 2024, 06:28:09 pm »
Mistress Courtney 095

Duration: 00:09:45
Size: 269.12 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 186
« Reply #1805 on: April 16, 2024, 07:28:09 pm »
Mistress Courtney 186

Duration: 00:07:56
Size: 220.6 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 267
« Reply #1806 on: April 16, 2024, 08:28:09 pm »
Mistress Courtney 267

Resolution: 736x1308
Duration: 00:12:50
Size: 172.36 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 326
« Reply #1807 on: April 16, 2024, 11:28:12 pm »
Mistress Courtney 326

Resolution: 1080x1920
Duration: 00:08:47
Size: 246.37 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 401
« Reply #1808 on: April 17, 2024, 02:28:11 am »
Mistress Courtney 401

Duration: 00:05:41
Size: 73.27 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 467
« Reply #1809 on: April 17, 2024, 06:28:13 am »
Mistress Courtney 467

Duration: 00:10:01
Size: 128.04 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 513
« Reply #1810 on: April 17, 2024, 07:28:12 am »
Mistress Courtney 513

Duration: 00:08:57
Size: 147.68 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 559
« Reply #1811 on: April 17, 2024, 08:28:09 am »
Mistress Courtney 559

Duration: 00:13:17
Size: 222.44 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 604
« Reply #1812 on: April 17, 2024, 12:28:10 pm »
Mistress Courtney 604

Duration: 00:11:03
Size: 826.39 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 041
« Reply #1813 on: April 17, 2024, 05:28:12 pm »
Mistress Courtney 041

Resolution: 1080x1920
Duration: 00:03:12
Size: 88.84 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online ritta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Courtney 097
« Reply #1814 on: April 17, 2024, 06:28:10 pm »
Mistress Courtney 097

Duration: 00:12:28
Size: 160.1 MB

Download >> Keep2Share