Author Topic: Mercilless Mistresses  (Read 10480 times)

Online newageofx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Men Are Slaves - Lizzie Love - #2258 4K
« Reply #405 on: June 21, 2024, 06:10:46 am »

electric,Facesitting,Femdom,Femdom 4K,Fetish,Mas,Smother

1.08 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:05:05

Men Are Slaves - Lizzie Love - #2258 4K.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
MistressLHush - Strapon Fucking In Full Leather
« Reply #406 on: June 21, 2024, 10:10:49 am »

Femdom, Strapon

139 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:03:08

MistressLHush - Strapon Fucking In Full Leather.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Young Goddess Club - Sodomy Lessons
« Reply #407 on: June 21, 2024, 02:10:49 pm »

In life, David has a passion: getting fucked ; In life, Demonia has also a passion: f..... and buggering her subs. Life has always done things right: David met Demonia and he became her slave. Sandwiched between both Mistresses Gaelle and Demonia, he's living a dream, sodomized by Demonia, he's to lick Gaelle's feet while she encourages her cousin to fuck him deep inside. That's precisely what he likes: feeling the strapon which comes and goes inside his little expanded ass. Gaelle who likes making fun of him, spits on a big dildo before giving it to suck "it's good fucking bitch? Yes Mistress!" Ass up and face down, David screams in pleasure with each and every stroke of the plastic cock, he can thank destiny to make him bitch and submitted! It has been a long time, Gaelle wanted to fuck a sub with a strapon, now it is done, she forms an exciting duo with her cousin. Barely out of his arse, David sucks the strapon and since he cannot get a facial cumshot, both girls spits on his pathetic face while Gaelle gives him some dong slaps.

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Spitting,Strapon,Young Mistress

551 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:16:43

Young Goddess Club - Sodomy Lessons.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Goddess Amiee - College Foot Duty
« Reply #408 on: June 21, 2024, 06:10:32 pm »

Professor Cambridge calls in one of her tardy students to have a chat about his grades dropping. Jason tells her he's been dealing with a lot and hasn't been as on point as he'd like. Miss Cambridge is a strict disciplinarian at the College and really has no time for student like Jason. She gives him a verbal dressing down and ponders if she needs to kick him out. he begs her not to, so she comes up with one way he can keep his spot in her classes, by submitting to her sweaty feet and soles. He's not too happy about this new turn of events, but she gives him no choice but to turn into a dirty little foot licker much to her delight!Starring: Amiee Cambridge, Jason Ninja

Femdom, Fetish, Footworship

612 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:18

Bratty Foot Girls - College Foot Duty. Starring Goddess Amiee.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Dominatrix Simay - Stupid
« Reply #409 on: June 21, 2024, 10:10:33 pm »

Femdom, Strapon

98.1 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:02:12

Dominatrix Simay - Stupid.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Evil Woman - Hard Pegging In 25 High Heels - Polish Language
« Reply #410 on: June 22, 2024, 02:10:33 am »

I was angry on this slave, thats why I need to give him a lesson. I will fuck his holes with my big dildo inhis ass and mouth very hard. Maybe next time he will try harder.

Chastity,Faceslapping,Femdom,Humiliation,Spitting,Strapon

487 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:05:36

Evil Woman - Hard Pegging In 25 High Heels - Polish Language.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Lady Krasaviza - Fuck Waste Feeding
« Reply #411 on: June 22, 2024, 06:10:36 am »

Cage,electric,Femdom,Humiliation,Milking

311 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:07:02

Lady Krasaviza - Fuck Waste Feeding.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Lady Krasaviza - Gnadengesuch Abgelehnt! - Request For Merc...
« Reply #412 on: June 22, 2024, 10:10:37 am »

Facesitting,Faceslapping,Femdom,Smother,Whipping

507 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:28

Lady Krasaviza - Gnadengesuch Abgelehnt! - Request For Mercy Rejected.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
MistressLHush - My Vanilla Friends First Time Strap On Fuck...
« Reply #413 on: June 22, 2024, 02:10:39 pm »

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Club Stiletto - Goddess Lilith - You told Me you Love Cum
« Reply #414 on: June 22, 2024, 06:10:31 pm »

Goddess Lilith is laying on top of the cage, all her gang bang boyfriends having just left. She says she decided to spoil her slave today and told the studs to all shoot their final load all over her body. She calls the slave in and asks if he heard her getting fucked and he says he did. "Have you ever wondered what it feels like to fuck a woman?" she continues. The slave bows his head and looks at his chastity cage that is part of his day to day existence. "He's lucky if I let him out once a month and when I do he has two minutes to cum, or he waits another month" Lilith explains. The slave says he hasn't cum in three months. Boo Hoo!Lilith says she has cum at least 100 times since the slave last did but who's counting.  She points out the cum all over her body and the slave knows what's coming next. Lilith says he told her he loves cum but that was well she was caning him so maybe he said it just for some mercy from her... or maybe he really does! "I didn't let them cum on my face or tits because I don't want your face that close" she tells him and orders him to start licking. As he licks she has him repeat what she says, 'Please may I suck your boyfriends cock, Mistress', 'I love your boyfriends cum, Mistress', and so on. As he licks it up she reminds him that he loves cum. "In time it will become your favorite, dinner, or maybe desert after I use your mouth as my toilet" she tells him adding "It'll be like chocolate cake with icing on top." Lilith then tells him her belly button is full of cum and to suck it out. She rubs her pussy and scoops up cum then sticks her fingers in his mouth. She tells the slave to speed it up because one of her lovers went for coffee and is coming back to fuck her again. Not satisfied with his general eagerness to eat the cum she tells him he is not getting out of his chastity today and will spend the night in a cold cage. "In the morning I want you to beg for more cum" she tells him.  Strict control and punishment works so well in making even the straightest slave an eager cum eater!

Femdom,Handjob,Humiliation,Milking

869 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:10

Club Stiletto - Goddess Lilith - You told Me you Love Cum.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Goddess Lena - Ugly Ashtray Face - Perform For Your Goddess
« Reply #415 on: June 22, 2024, 10:10:32 pm »

Femdom,Human Ashtray,Smoking,Spitting

746 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:02

Goddess Lena - Ugly Ashtray Face - Perform For Your Goddess.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
LadyAnnabelle666 - Ballbusting Suffer by leather boots
« Reply #416 on: June 23, 2024, 02:10:35 am »

This evening I had hard training with my slave, I make him suffer by my leather boots and train him by strict cbt

Ballbusting,Bondage,Cbt,Femdom,Kicking

4.68 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:24

LadyAnnabelle666 - Ballbusting Suffer by leather boots.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
LadyAnnabelle666 - Hardcore Bondage Ballbusting
« Reply #417 on: June 23, 2024, 06:10:36 am »

I enjoy harsh penalties. One of my favorite things to do is kick and smack this pitiful dick. I work hard on my poor slave's balls, cocks, and nipple as he is chained to the cross. I genuinely love it.

Ballbusting,Bondage,Cbt,Femdom,Kicking

1.11 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:50

LadyAnnabelle666 - Hardcore Bondage Ballbusting.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Madame Teeze - Let out of Chastity for Edging
« Reply #418 on: June 23, 2024, 10:10:36 am »

I control my slaves cock and only release him when I want to play..
He's been locked up fore days, and I release him just for some edging and teasing..
Cumming isn't allowed, but I love watching him struggle when he gets close..
I push him over the edge intentionally, just so I can give him some post orgasm torment and lock him back into his cock cage again.. Hehe

Asian,Chastity,Cocktease,Femdom,Handjob,Milking,Orgasm Control,Teasing

1.12 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:25:59

Madame Teeze - Let out of Chastity for Edging.mp4

Online newageofx

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Mistress Jennifer and Friends - Piece of Meat - COMPLETE MOVIE
« Reply #419 on: June 23, 2024, 02:10:39 pm »

The most beautiful Mistress Tangent is clad in leather skirt, tunic top and a pair of black patent stiletto high heels. Her sturdy slave is on the desk laying there like a piece of meat with a leather harness around his cock. She orders him to stand and works him over a bit with Her stilettos up the back of his leg and then spanks him soundly with Her hand. She orders him to lay face down and tramples him. Terrific full weight trample by Mistress Tangent. She swings a foot out so he can lick the bottom of Her shoes.Her human carpet groans under Her stiletto spike heels as Mistress Tangent works him over. She removes Her tunic top and continues to torment him on top via trample. She takes Her heels off and hard tramples and jumps on him in Her garter and stockings after taking off Her leather skirt. Hard stomping and good camera angles. A treat for trample fans.Trample in garter and hose continues with an emphasis on foot worship and foot domination. She moves to seat herself and unhooks a garter. She orders Her slave to softly and gently remove Her stocking with his mouth. He dutifully obliges and removes the other the same way. She moves to dominate his mouth with Her bare feet. Her red, well-manicured toenails disappear deep into his mouth as he sucks Her toes. She moves him to the desk after he worships Her beautiful size 7 feet and stis down on his face. She removes Her bra and stretches, sitting heavily and cutting off his air.Mistress Tangent is seated on his face, cutting off his air, and begins to belly punch him. He tries to twist away but She is an expert and Her thighs have his face locked under Her ass and pussy. She laughs and rains punches into him. She turns and humiliates him under Her ass, reaching back to scratch him and twist on his nipples. He is groggy from being smothered under Her ass and is moved down to the floor because She is not quite done with him. She puts on those gorgeous pair of black patent stiletto pumps and tramples him some more, paying special attention to his now freed cock.

Facesitting,Femdom,Footworship,High Heels,Spanking,Trampling

1.50 GB | 1280 x 720 | 00:46:36

Mistress Jennifer and Friends - Piece of Meat - COMPLETE MOVIE.mp4